Reviews for Night Before Christmas
Jaegothis7 chapter 1 . 2/23
Nice, this reflects how I feel half the time. Speaking of, I suppose I should update something.
brica chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
Really cool. Seriously.
FlittingGemini chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
LOL I did notice it's rhyme and I thought you did fabulous. I used to write poetry but mine was kinda cliched. Yours is a fantastic spin-off of a classic Christmas poem, maybe I shoulda waited till Christmas to read but...
kgeesy chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I love it! That's simply all I can say!
EpicConundrum chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
Very funny, and very accurate in describing what's it's like around the holidays... though really I'm not one to speak, huh?
thebookwormxo chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
That was a good poem! I'm not a good poem writer but I do love to write stories. There is no way I'd be able to write something like this (I have a lack of rhyming abilities). Anyway, I liked it!
christinainwonderland chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
That was adorable, and I totally agree with a lot of it. For example, I hate going to someone's page that left me a review and see that they haven't written any stories, but have near fifty favorite stories and authors.
Ensiho chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
First off...why did everyone but me know about this? *would die but can't acuz you know why* Everyone seems to have read it before me...but oh well. Secondly cool! But I think I'll stay with my Van Helsing and more...Angst-ish...stuff...
Dreaming of Everything chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Hah. I am wonderfully amused. This is just great! Fairly in-rythm, and perfect for the season and the audience.

Great job!

(And, by the way, I loved how your notes rhymed... .:runs off giggling:. )
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Another great thingy, written by you,

Funny, inventive, imaginative too.
Nyaa-Neko chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Hm...well, it's certainly better than the first-first draft! Unyau...I loved how the entire thing rhymed, it was...I don't want to say cute, but my twenty-minutes-after-being-woken-up-even-though-it's-noon vocabulary is kind of...scary.

The poem itself was great, and I liked how it tried to tell the readers to get up and write something. And I can really relate to how the writers feel with the promises...nyau...I might have to drop some of my Christmas projects for all of my presents! T.T

Sometimes the beat was off, or the halves of the lines had too many syllables. I assume you're not a huge poetry master? Well, it's pretty good for somebody who hasn't written a lot of poetry, but you may want to, in the future, read things out loud. If you have trouble reading a half-line to keep the beat, then you might want to change it.

Other than that, it was really cool (hah! I used something other than "cute"!)

ally ally oxenfree chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
x3 I like living.

SO ya posted it, eh? I likey it.

THe end was funny {Did you notice...rhyme/Well, if youu didn't...time)