Reviews for Humbug
GregoryWilson chapter 1 . 10/24/2016
Squee!
pupzpride chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
This is a great story! You write very well! Thank you!
KneazleGriff chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
This is STUNNING! Thank you so much fir sharing. ;)
Rose Hathaway Potter chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
I love it!
Lytari Talon chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Absolutely adorable!
Medut chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The story was wonderfull. You have good writting style. Thank you for good time and a few tears I had while reading this story.
viennaaa chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Yeah... I read The intro And thought: 'that cant work.. Its such a cliché story.. But for some reason I started reading anyway...
Im so glad I did! It was an amazing story! And very wel written... And The part where Harry decides to die with severus,,, almost got watery eyes... So thanks for writing!

Xx
silverwind830 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
fantastic.
n.harkin.9 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
love it!
Badbonita chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
That was great!
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Very well-written and entertaining!
moodysavage chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
ohmygosh... this was amazing. I love this story. Every bit of it packed quite a punch. It wasn't just what was expected from Severus' past, present, and future... making the focus so much on Harry who has always been Snape's focus made the impact much more than if it was just what happened to Severus. Really really awesomely done.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was amazing. Although the whole suicide thing was kind of expected, the way you wrote it made me cry. Thank you again.
thewandcrafter chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
I was skeptical... uninterested... but my rule is to make it through every single Harry/Severus story, no matter how implausible.

And... I'm crying... tears keep me from seeing my computer screen as I type this... I'm so incredibly GLAD I made that rule. Your story was beyond beautiful... Thank you SO MUCH for this sweet, heart-rending tale. Now... I need to go cry some more.
purropolisprincess chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Wow this was amazingly writen and while quite intense and sad at places it made me truely happy in the end! Thank you!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »