Reviews for Inarticulate speech of the heart
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 5 . 3/13/2009
Yeah I leaving you another review, but this one is an angry one! Why in the world is this not finished...youre killing me smalls!
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 3 . 3/13/2009
simply phenomenal!
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
I think this absolutely amazing! I really need to sleep but...well, how long is the next chapter?
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
sweet heavens, that was amazing! I love your beautiful description! I really should be going to bed...but I need to read more. : D
SleepingBedHead chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
hey... Wow Amazing Story... Please Update Soon... Looking Forward To More Drama... xox
lor4eto chapter 5 . 3/29/2008
Pls contunue
cHoCoLaTe-cHiHuAhUa chapter 5 . 10/25/2007
Aw... I'm glad it's Brucas! And I hope you'll continue soon! The HCM reveal was anticlimactic on the show, and there's a depressing shortage of alternate fics to read. Yours is awesome! I can't wait to see more!
anonymous-who chapter 5 . 10/3/2007
update soon!
LaueHime chapter 5 . 6/17/2007
i really love it! its an amazing fic and i hope you'll write more 'cause it's totally awesome! i like the way you describe their feelings and i feel it. its really intense so write more. im sure the waiting will worth it (of course it would be nice short...) update soon please!
lucasluvforever chapter 5 . 9/18/2006
That was awesome. Please update really soon.
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 6/12/2006
Wow, this was great! It was so intense! Good work, mate! Keep it up and have fun!

Take care,

Belle
Little Halo chapter 5 . 6/10/2006
awesome. I love it, it's so sad!

hoping to see more soon!
Fanpire109 chapter 5 . 5/28/2006
i love this stroy pretty plaease update soon
lucasscottlover1 chapter 5 . 5/13/2006
good chapter but i agree lately ive been mmore for Leyton too...i even wrote a new lucas angst story...its leyton...atleast im pretty sure it will be...ur a really great writer and i think if i looked over all my favorites u would have to be number 1 on my list...love it!
brucasfanatic chapter 5 . 5/9/2006
WOOT WOT! I FRIGGEN LOVE YOU! LOL yes, it was short, but let me tell you now, ILL TAKE WHAT I CAN GET! I absolutley POSITIVLEY ADORED IT! How could you not be a BLer? *sigh* You portrayed Brooke PERFECTLY in this! how she got mad about him lying about the HCM but shut herself up...or..her mind. Whatever. but GAH! tee he...i missed this. The Baley and Naley was cute as well. I also love how Brooke isn't making excuses about what she did. She didn't on the show and she didn't even expect him to forgive her. She just wanted him to know that she's sorry and she loves him. :) im glad. I hate it when ppl make stupid excuses like-i wont say. but it was AWSOME! :D

UD SOON-ER!