Reviews for What We Can't Have
reviewer chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
this was very well done. the grammar is amazing and the storyline is great. it was confusing for a little while (well for me anyway xD) and sad but i loved it
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
Oh, that's so sad! Raven and Beastboy bond through what they can't have, and what they both want are together. Not exactly sure about the flashbacks... was Robin talking about Terra in that first one? He couldn't have been, could he?

Ah well, at least I pretty much got the gist of it. Although I can't help but wonder what happened afterwards. Starfire and Robin would probably both feel extremely hurt right now... but Beastboy is their friend, and how long can they hold a grudge? I just want to give both Raven and Beastboy a hug right now.

I would think that Cyborg would be a little more supportive of Beastboy, especially since he was the one who was egging him on to say something in the first place. However, I can understand why he wouldn't. Him being the big brother and all, Cy is probably torn right now.

I was really upset at the end of this, but that just shows how good your writing is, eh? I'll be looking out for more TT stuff from you, since you tend to get really deep, and I see too much fluff nowadays anyway. XD
tkdchick chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
This was really good. I kept going back and forth between BB and Raven. But once the story said that the person kissed Star, I knew it was BB. He's kinda desperate for love, isn't he? lol.
Lord of the files chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Breath taking. It has been a long, long time since I have read something so well written. It is a lot better then what I write...but in myself defense I write a lot of my stuff in one day...this isn't about me though. I loved your story, continue to write lovely stories.
GoddessWings94 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow...that is so amazing! the best i've ever read!this is soo good!

luv ya,

GoddessWings94
Jump City Girl 2.0 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Very nice! A little strange with the Beast Boy Raven Robin Starfire triangle but different in a good way! I DID NOT LOOK AT THE END! So it was a bit confusing but I got it for the most part. So great job update soon!

Jump City Girl 2.0 A.K.A. Robin's Bride
sillyNAHcheeto chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
It was more of reality there. Well, if you consider green skin reality...I mean, someone has to date more than one person in their teen lives, no one has love at first sight and gets together in their early teens and move on to get married. I don't like the love-y pairings but I love the story... :-D
sam81609 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
merry Christmas to you to! and that was good!
Blah chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I was so confused. I thought it was Raven telling the story the whole time. But, now I get it. That was an awesome story. Really descriptive. Can't wait to re
Bree-2006 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
OMG! I kept thinking it was Raven being pissed off because Robin was with Star, then I was friggen suprised with the ending! Amazingly written! gave me chills...(well sort of)