Reviews for Honeysuckle on Obsidian Furs
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Are they just going to tease each other or will they finally get down to it. Thank you so much for writing this.
Sarahostervig1 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
please continue the story pleassse
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
"Oh bloody hell...Snape!"...and Harry! What a delicious thought!
Ewyn RainyDays chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Your stories are so creative! I love the food references, I always found things like that really hot. You also add a bit of humorous Snape sarcasm yay! I can't wait to read how Sev gets his revenge.
Topaz.Emerald.Onyx.Sexy chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was great! I love your Snarry! Cheers!
The Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
"A canine orgy waiting to happen"

It took all of my willpower to keep myself from laughing hysterically. Unfortunately, like Severus, I don't have as much will power as I thought.

I read that line and burst out laughing causing my boyfriend to yell "What the bloody fuck is so funny?" and then look at my computer screen. He didn't really care that I was reading fanfics but hid did call me a "pervy little git" (we both pretend we're british just for the fun of it)

He ended up reading it as well and we both thought it was funny. Keep up the good work!
Nigellica chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
Wow that was different. I think I'll go read the next one now.

Oh I hope you don't mind me mentioning this but near the beginning you changed tenses twice, when Snape and Harry each talked I think.
dontlookforme chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
Yummy! a honey coated harry all ready for Snape, I wonder how Snape will get revenge for that?
kunitsu chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
That flashback was funny "canine orgy waiting to happen" LOL can you even have an orgy with just two people :D

Wow that rug scene was just erotic.
willow chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
i EFFING LOVE THIS SEIRIES OF FICS!
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
i wnt you to continue the series...its funny...
SpeechlessQuestion chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
i'm gonna be in stitches all day! i cant wait to see what happens next!

Ale
Slytherins Kick ASS chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
Oh god, you HAVE to make a sequel, PLEASE! I'm begging you!
jka1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2006
lmao this justs get more and more funny and so hot -
Gravy Baby chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Sweet mercy! There had better be a sequel or I might just pass out from anticipation. God that was hot! I've read the other two as well and all I can say is that their getting steamier and steamier. Whew...think I need a fan..._