Reviews for A Simple Misunderstanding
SplendentGoddess chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
LOL, cute. Actually, your a/n about correcting the typo had me laughing even before I started the actual story! LOL! You definitely have the comedic gift.
ravyn42 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
o_o

WUT?

*click Fav*
nautigaas chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I feel SO very sorry for that poor hanyou...
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Wow... Inuyasha had a REALLY bad day- er... life.
Flesheater777 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
It's been a while since I've read your work. I'm glad to find your skills intact. As usual, you have maintained your sense of utter depravity combined with a dark sense of realism. Bravo! Inuyasha's only human after all, even if he is a half-demon...
duckgirl566 chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
::rolling on the floor, trying not to pass out frolm lack of air:: Sucks...to be...Inuyasha!
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 6/21/2006
Okay, another heartfelt LMFAO. This one was particularly hilarious...oh my gpod. What with all the slipups and puns and reading that note about "spay between two women" on top of that was hilarious. -gasps-
Beyral chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
Ahahaha that was the funniest over-all people bashing thing I have ever read. It was HALARIOUS...and I enjoyed it a lot lol, totally adding it to my favs because its freaking funny. Funny funny funny...*wanders off shaking head and laughing*
Kawaii-KeKe-Chan chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
hehe! tres funny and unique! well done!
sueb262 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
This had me giggling all the way through! Such disrespect for canon, such callous handling of Our Hero and Heroine, such delightful idiocy!

It almost makes me sorry I missed the spaying...
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
You know, I thought I'd plumbed the depths of utter absurdity before, but this... this is getting to the bottom of the barrel and getting a shovel. In a good way.

All jokes aside... wow, this was hi-larious. As in hi-"laughing so hard that falling off of the chair is a possibility"-larious.

Great work.
Starzki chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I loved this! I'd quote my favorite line, but I'd end up cutting and pasting the whole fic.

Brilliant.
prpl pen chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
"However, he had always intended, at some point in the end of things, to walk away with one of the two girls he loved on his arm. (Ironic pun not intended.)"

*marries you*
Ezarine Bloom chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
aww, poor InuYasha.. “You cad!” Kikyou exclaimed. “Is that the great thing your life was spared for, to womanize?” LOL. sorta ooc, but that's perfect parody for ya, no? great piece!
Nokomarie the Snake chapter 1 . 12/22/2005