Reviews for Tis the Season
Reader101w chapter 2 . 7/20/2010
Sweet story, and heartwarming.

It's that it's currently half of July or I would have certainly got caught up in the holiday spirits

Debra and Felix together, you already hinted at it before, but it finally happened.

One odd thing though; George mentions going back to his dorm room and taking Rufus with him, but then he goes on dancing for quite a while before actually returning. Was that line accidentally moved up in the story?

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
Dark Lord Redrall chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
The only way to really apreciate the dance known as the tango is by watching the movie True Lies with Jamie Lee Curtis and Arnold Schwareneggar (Sp?). The music I always hear when a tango is described is from Scent of a Woman (which also was the music used in True Lies), from a group called the Tango Project. Keep up the good work.
flynnyo chapter 2 . 1/9/2006
Another brilliant story in your TUY serries.

I have read all your stories in this serries and loved every single one of them, you are a truely talented writer.

I look forward to your next story and can't wait to see how they handle their finals.

Keep up the good work and please dont make us wait to long.
Goinghome chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Appreciate your reply. One thought you may consider for future episodes. As you are developing the post-crime-fighting life of Kim and Ron, have you ever considered bringing in the offsprings of their parents' friends? An example would be Mr. Dr. Possible's old posse friends, Dr. Ramesh and Dr. Robert Chen. I often wondered since Middleton seems to be a small place, shouldn't Kim and Ron be running into their children of their father's closest friends, even when they're in college in Upperton. Just a thought. Looking forward to your next episode.
Goinghome chapter 2 . 12/23/2005
The opening scene of Kim and her friends getting ready for the ball was unbelievable! The running around and the shopping,... just as I remember it to be for me long time ago. The dressing up scene with the ladies, you made me want to jump out of my chair and into your story to make a date with one of them(except Kim or Debra). The pre-party dance between George and Rufus, this was great to see how Rufus is blending in with the campus life. That dance scene was fantastic! Your description of the music and the lighting, you really painted an awesome picture of the entire event which just back memories of past and recent parties I've been to. Even though you didn't mention a the name of the tango music, yet I can visualize with my mind's eye and ear, both Kim and Ron dancing to a tune I'm familiar with. I'm surprised you didn't use the Christmas tunes of "I'll be home for Christmas" and "May you have a very Merry Christmas". The first tune probably would have brought tears to Debra's eye seeing caring a person she is(her concern for handicapped people getting to the ball. Nice touch!). Great job with Felix and Debra! Despite their being persistent antagonists on the gaming field, that is so awesome how you had a beautiful relationship emerge from it all. You have me wondering about George. He is such a wild man, but a great friend to have! I plan to reread this again as well as your other stories to relive and savor my past years in college. Great job! Hope you have a great Christmas and a Happy New Year! Looking forward to reading your next episode. Are you thinking of a post-Christmas finals cramming time, plenty of coffee drinking, college bowl games?
Jasminevr chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Merry Christmas to you too! (Or whatever holiday to celebrate!)
campy chapter 2 . 12/20/2005
Chapter 2 is even better than 1. Kim & Ron's tango steamed up my monitor screen. As did Deb & Felix.

Good job.
campy chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
First chapter very good. Your penchant for describing people and settings in great detail was used to very good effect here.