Reviews for Sort of Family
Mad Boy Poet chapter 1 . 12/11/2007
It was really sweet - I loved it! I'm glad someone included Enjy, just the way I like him! He is indeed a fussing mother-hen, isn't he? I enjoy Enju (what? You sicko) and this was a lovely fic. Favourited ;)

By the way, (other reviewer) you are the one who is incorrect. The true spelling of paedophile is 'paedophile' as written in this fic.

'Pedophile' is an Americanisation, as with haematology, or any other 'ae' words. Usually, the 'a' is removed.
RumorUnderOath chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
nice like it! i love alichino! its soo beautiful! Enju is my favorite. so pretty, if u ask me, it would be him that has to watch out...dun dun dun.
Liliana chapter 1 . 3/9/2007
This was good. I like the idea behind it. So Ryoko's the uncle, huh? I never thought of their relationship that way. Interesting. I did think that maybe he was like a much older big brother, though.

Ja ne.

Liliana
darksaphire chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
i love this little snapshot of their lives, last sentence is awkward tho.
Kaesteranya chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Small beefs: Peadophile pedophile. And given the whole theme of your fic, I don't think it's necessary to repeat such in your last line.

Beyond that the characterization is decent enough. Interesting dynamics you're playing with.
Moi chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Cute...but wasn't Myobi repulsed by his touch?
Fainn chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
YAY! Finally a fanfic that actually has Enju in it! Alive! ::cheers:: This fanfic was sweet and light, yet touched upon some deeper chords. Awesome!

...this fandom really needs more fanfics in it like this O.O
Darcia Plushie chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
cute :3
Romantic Puck chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really liked this. I'm always glad to see someone's posting in the Alichino category...and that Enju's being included in an ff, lols.

It was very sweet, and left me going AW!
Elves of the Moon chapter 1 . 1/5/2006
Aah, the horror! It is complete!

I really like it very much, I crave more of this... ever thought of a sequel? (hint hint)

Anyway, it's very good. Love Royoko's thoughts about his so-called family...

I see Myobi as a crazy aunt, I once had one who ressembled her... only for a little part of course.

In my opinion Ryoko and Tsugiri would make a fine couple, both rather afraid to attach temselves to someone since they seem to end up dieing, but never the less getting attached unconsciously.

Great work, hope for more of this,

Lhune
Cattitude chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
At first I thought this was written from Tsu-chan's POV. But now I'm assuming it's Ryoko's, yes? Well, I think it's very well written, and every body is in character. You've really captured the spirit of Alichino (when it's in it's lighter note.) The only discrepency I noticed is where you have Tsu contemplating whether he will give into Myobi's "wiles". Myobi's a shameless flirt yes, but I just can't see them thinking of each other that way. Other than that, I really like this!
Trinity chapter 1 . 1/1/2006
So true, so true! They're just like a family. lol The description of Ryoko being an uncle cracks me up, though. I never thought of it that way, but now that you mention it, he does seem like one, doesn't he? I love the bits between Ryoko and Miyabi. As a pairing, they're my secret pleasure. :D I think the relationship is such so achingly, bitterly sweet that it's beautiful, in a gothic way. *sighs* *huggles them both* This fic is a fine piece. I love it! Good job!
Night Imp chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
I really liked this, it was interesting. _ Going on my favs list.
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 12/28/2005
_ That was really cute! You're right, more people SHOULD write for this fandom...I managed to get a few of my friends to read it, but they don't write fanfictions. *SIGH* Loved the fic, hope you write some more!
Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
please pass it on.

Jenny was so happy about the house they had found. For once in her life 'twas on the right side of town. She unpacked her things with such great ease. As she watched her new curtains blow in the breeze. How wonderful it was to have her own room. School would be starting; she'd have friends over soon. There'd be sleep-overs, and parties; she was so happy It's just the way she wanted her life to be. On the first day of school, everything went great. She made new friends and even got a date! She thought, "I want to be popular and I'm going to be, Because I just got a date with the star of the team!" To be known in this school you had to have clout, And dating this guy would sure help her out. There was only one problem stopping her fate. Her parents had said she was too young to date. "Well I just won't tell them the entire truth. They won't know the difference; what's there to lose?" Jenny asked to stay with her friends that night. Her parents frowned but said, "All right." Excited, she got ready for the big event But as she rushed around like she had no sense, She began to feel guilty about all the lies, But what's a pizza, a party, and a moonlight ride? Well the pizza was good, and the party was great, But the moonlight ride would have to wait. For Dan was half drunk by this time. But he kissed her and said that he was just fine. Then the room filled with smoked and Dan took a puff. Jenny couldn't believe he was smoking that stuff. Now Dan was ready to ride to the point But only after he'd smoked another joint. They jumped in the car for the moonlight ride, Not thinking that he was too drunk to drive. They finally made it to the point at last, And Dan started trying to make a pass. A pass is not what Jenny wanted at all (and by a pass, I don't mean playing football.) "Perhaps my parents were right...maybe I am too young. Boy, how could I ever, ever be so dumb." With all of her might, she pushed Dan away: "Please take me home, I don't want to stay." Dan cranked up the engine and floored the gas. In a matter of seconds they were going too fast. As Dan drove on in a fit of wild anger, Jenny knew that her life was in danger. She begged and pleaded for him to slow down, But he just got faster as they neared the town. "Just let me get home! I'll confess that I lied. I really went out for a moonlight ride." Then all of a sudden, she saw a big flash. "Oh God, Please help us! We're going to crash!" She doesn't remember the force of impact. Just that everything all of a sudden went black. She felt someone remove her from the twisted rubble, And heard, "call an ambulance! These kids are in trouble! Voices she heard...a few words at best. But she knew there were two cars involved in the wreck. Then wondered to herself if Dan was all right, And if the people in the other car was alive. She awoke in the hospital to faces so sad. "You've been in a wreck and it looks pretty bad." These voices echoed inside her head, As they gently told her that Dan was dead. They said "Jenny, we've done all we can do. But it looks as if we'll lose you too." "But the people in the other car!" Jenny cried. "We're sorry, Jenny, they also died." Jenny prayed, "God, forgive me for what I've done I only wanted to have just one night of fun." "Tell those people's family, I've made their lives dim, And wish I could return their families to them." "Tell Mom and Dad I'm sorry I lied, And that it's my fault so many have died. Oh, nurse, won't you please tell them that for me?" The nurse just stood there-she never agreed. But took Jenny's hand with tears in her eyes. And a few moments later Jenny died. A man asked the nurse, "Why didn't you do your best To bid that girl her one last request?" She looked at the man with eyes so sad. "Because the people in the other car were her mom and dad." This story is sad and unpleasant but true, So young people take heed, it could have been you.

READ AND PASS ON TO AT LEAST 10 PEOPLE

Please listen to this angel's request...

If you do the small favor she asks to come true, She will be sent down to guard and protect you.

Please...do it for Jenny.

Send ten copies and see what happens in four days. You will get a surprise. This is true, even if you are not superstitious.

Good luck, but please remember: 10 copies of this message must leave your hands in 24 hours...