Reviews for My Heart, My Kohaku
OtakuFreak chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It's so sad but really good writing...
anlmoon chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
very nice
KohakuFire chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
Wow that was good...i had to read it a few times to get it..but i did and it was great!
My House Of Cards chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
-tear- So sad,but Sango will have to realize that InuYasha is and idiot!
Yukishiro Madoka chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Gah, this is such a sad poem. *sniff*

Gr...I hate Naraku for what he did to Sango and Kohaku. x_x And Kikyo. _

The way you write about their love for each other is just...so...mystical and touching...

Kohaku is one of my favorite characters, yet I haven't seen a lot of decent stories about him. The same goes for Sango. I like stories where they explain the feelings that the character have about their life, love, etc. This piece of work is awesome!

Keep up the good work!
Lizzy chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Wow... As I read that story, I couldn't help the tears fall. It is a different kind of story, but sort of a heartbreaking one at the same time. I loved it. Although I do not have a tragic life like Sango and Kohaku's, I know what sibling love is like. I have a twin brother. But even our love isn't as strong as Sango and Kohaku's. And it breaks my heart to see them in pain because of a blood thirsty demon. But back to the story, it was absolutely great and wonderful.
Shiori Tachibana chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Aw, that was very bitter sweet. I like that you added the quote too, many people neglact to do that- including myself. Write others soon!