Reviews for A Day in the Life of a Glucose Intolerant Plushie
Shychick chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
THAT WAS AWESOME! So obvious it was Eriol and Nakuru! I love stories about Supi!
Seeky L. H. Wolf chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
A wonderful piece of insanity...perfect reading for Spring Break!
Claire-chan chapter 1 . 2/18/2004
Oh, I thought I reviewed this, I have most certainly read it before... but I came back, you see? And reviewed. So aren't I good now. XD Ohohoho
_ Hehehehehe! Poor Suppi... This was a funny fanfic, I liked
Well, ja ne!
Claire-chan
emmadotlouise chapter 1 . 2/13/2004
This is my most favourite humour fic. Ever.
Nothing more to say on that subject.
I loved it. Write more. _
-Kari
Candyland chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
...excuse me while I go call the people in the white coats. Now don't you worry about a thing. They'll be here soon to take you away to this big building, and they'll put you in this little room with nice padded walls. I promise, you'll be just fine.
Mattman CCS chapter 1 . 1/18/2003
Argh. Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Flame! Hahahahahahahah, man you wrote that to darn funny.

No really, that was funny. Suppi flew over the Kookoo's nest. And what would it be like without quasi medical terms.. I'd like to see more.
BianHu chapter 1 . 9/4/2002
O.o great story! write on, m'dear author!

Yours sincerely,

BianHu

Guardian of shadows(I made that up)
Chained Dove chapter 1 . 4/17/2002
*falls out fo chair in fit of giggles* You are too much!
Moonlit Rain chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
LOL! THAT WAS FUNNY AND CUTE IN A WAY! THE PART
B2 chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Dr. Hiiragizawa is evil. And you are evil for writing such a hilarious work. (Suppi doing the mambo on top of the operating table. . . XD)
Kawaii Spinel Queen of Evil chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
*Smacks head* Doh! I didn't know the darn shrink was Eriol! I knew the nurse was Nakuru, but oh heck I'm an idiot! This is a really good fic. Wish I chould write like that. *Curses her writing style* Awwww crud. This is definitly on my fav list!
Inks Arrow chapter 1 . 9/23/2001
*tries to regain air, gives up and contiues to laugh for another ten minutes*

my poor suppi-chan!

this is a story I keep coming back to and re-reading. it's just funny, Eriol and Nakuru are never coming near me with any sort of doctering tool! keep writing!
pokey chapter 1 . 9/19/2001
Oh! poor Suppi! I love him, he is my favorite character(after Syaoran-kun...*sigh*) Stories staring him rule and that means that your story rules! Good job, I loved it!
Treble Clef Julianne chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
This is a good fic. Keep up the good work.
Lyra Kamiya chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
LOL x 1000000000000000000000

Anotherwards, that was really funny.