Reviews for Break Me
Yuki Suou chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Nice
soji chapter 4 . 3/7/2008
Hahaha what a funny ending!

Great fic!
Shubaltz Crazist chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
this story rox. so new and creative. keep it up SC
OTP chapter 4 . 1/8/2007
lol loved it very well done
emeraldcyclone chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
Aw, cute. I like how the turn of events came to a conclusion. Your descriptions were great, and I like how literate your writing is. ; Well, that sounded stupid. I also liked the length of your chapters, just right. Anyway, I quite enjoyed it. I'm off to look for more of your stories now.
Anicka chapter 4 . 3/27/2006
This is so good! Update soon!
ruck chapter 4 . 3/22/2006
loved the story, one of my all time favorites.

Ruck
Wah-Keetcha chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
I know what ur going to type next... the next Update to torn apart! RAGH! anyway... now my outburst is done this was a very good story... please update TA soon!

WK
Sakuma Sonnet chapter 3 . 3/8/2006
Its ok , its actually rather cool and hilarious

(I am in mustangs situation so the truest the funnier it gets XD i didnt overdose though I wouldnt mind getting my painkillers back o.o )

nice fic -
Callalilies chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Wow, this is really good! I like royai stuff a lot in general, but this is well written and it seems like you have a good idea of what riza and roy are like. I especially liked the part where riza slapped him for OD-ing, it seemed very like her!
darklover chapter 3 . 2/5/2006
Good story, I want more.
Jjaro chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Not bad. Riza semed a little bit out of character when she was sad but i cant complain about much else. Keep trying your best to update.
CyleFlynt chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Great story. You've got me waiting for the next chapter.
Shadow Dreamer 27 chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
This story is excellent! Even though you update slow the length and quality makes up for it, so thanks for writing such a great story! Keep up the good work and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Wah-keetcha chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
*gasps* u did a cliffy! U bloody evil person! . see now ur going to HAVE to update again real soon.

WK\