Reviews for Truth Beyond The Obvious
SilverRosehp chapter 6 . 1/16
Please update your story soon I absolutely love it and hope you continue it soon
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 9/7/2017
Update sn
PseudonymousEntity chapter 3 . 3/31/2014
Dude I love how Malfoy is all "Roll with it!"
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 3/4/2012
update soon
Ebonylocks chapter 6 . 3/23/2011
-GASP! Harry almost got sent to Askaban, shame on the wizarding world for their betrayal. Motha****ers

YAY SLYtherin and Tom!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 6 . 1/12/2011
Homo Explosion chapter 6 . 1/7/2011
Update soon?
DarkNaruto002 chapter 6 . 1/1/2010
Excellent job! I really like this fanfiction story! It is very original and thought provoking. I mean, the whole Tom Riddle and Voldemort are not the same person is astounding. I do have a question on this though. So, Tom's distant uncle is actually Voldemort, the one we know, right? Because, that is how understood it, unless I am wrong...?

It was sad, though, that Harry's "friends", Dumbledore, the wizardy world, etc. did not believe him when he was accused and even after hearing his testimony and his sentencing. Instead, they were unhappy that he was not going to Askaban! I am wondering, did Harry's friend's actually ever care for him though, along with Dumbledore? Or, perhaps, they did but still did not beleive him? I have a suggestion. Perhaps, they have carred (sp?) for Harry, but not on this, and they end up guilty when they find out the truth of what truly happened in the end. They ask for forgiveness and all, but Harry does not grant them; Harry hasd realized who his true friends are (perhaps the Slytherns).

Another question: what is Severus's opinion on what is happening. Perhaps, he goes and tells Harry that he is in HIS side? Just an idea...

Also, I found it very intising to read with the shockers that you provided; with Draco and the Slytherns assisting Harry. It was nice to see that you provided a different perspective on the Slytherns, esppecially for Harry. Perhaps, he can ask for a resorting latter on? I know, it is a bit risky, but it just an idea.

I have more recommendations. Perhaps, Harry can create a different side of the war, with him and the Slytherns, and anyone else who may side with him, including, of course Tom... Also, provide more on Tom, especially on his thoughts, since right know it is more on Harry. Consider also delving more into the minds of other (main) charcaters that you mentions (i.e. Dumbledore, Ron, Hermoine, Ginny, thhe Weasly family, etc.).

It was also sad, though, the life that Tom had lived. You know, with the orphanage, being alone in school, etc. and then finding out that his only relative had betrayed him to further condemn him to more solitude, etc. , if I interpreted what truly happened correctly, as mentioned.

Overall, great work. This was a joy to read. I love that this story is slash between Tom and Harry, a rare pairing in a great story, which, juging by the summary and the chapters so far, this is.

I hope that I was able to help! I look forward to your next update; please update soon!
Karen chapter 6 . 8/10/2008
Fabulous and well-written. I've been dying for something good to read, and then this pops up! Hope you update soon.
pineapple69 chapter 6 . 8/9/2008
loved the story. I can't wait for the next Chapter.
EterNite chapter 5 . 7/2/2008
U know... murder is fun :D

jkjk

plz update :D
Ana chapter 5 . 5/14/2008
Excellent story i sure hope you continue!

please up date soon _
Merrymow chapter 5 . 8/23/2007
I was wondering when you're going to update?
Death Sun chapter 5 . 7/22/2007
I'm happy that Harry was not found guilty plz write more soon
Petite Amor chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
This story is really good so far...I can't wait to see what happens next between Harry, Tom, and Draco...and also how Harry will handle his now new situation at school...with everyone against him and all...
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »