Reviews for Surrogate Angel Part 2
Elisa Cristine De La Torre chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Wow all of them together I'd say family reunion
kitcat19us chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
great story..so far
Shadow Cat17 chapter 7 . 1/28/2009
This was a great Part 2! Though mighty short!
Wheels4TheOneTrueGod chapter 7 . 9/19/2007
Oh my goodness! Great ending to Surrogate Angel -Part 2. I loved it how Andrew knew that the lion was Satan and through the calling of God's name he left. Very nice.
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 7 . 8/26/2006
This second part is great too.
katetastic chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
Very Good! THank God for Andrew! Love the story can't wait for part three!
katetastic chapter 5 . 7/30/2006
Hope Andrew makes it before anything cna happen to Monica and the baby!
Deyse chapter 7 . 12/25/2005
wow! it's a rollercoaster, not a story! lol

That's another very interesting and different idea; good you keep developing it , i'm eager to read more - the last chapter was so intense that I nearly fell from my chair! I was so glad and relieved that Andrew was there to protect his angel girl!

Keep it up, please!
Andra chapter 7 . 12/24/2005
Yeah! It rocks! I love that story! You did a wonderful job too in this part and I can't wait for the next! I enjoyed it very much, and I hope Satan will stay in hell! At least, she had Andrew to protect her.

Good job and go ahead!

Andra
Hawaianangelgirl chapter 4 . 12/23/2005
well, this is indeed a very interesting situation... I'm eager to read more about the story, I'm enjoying it a lot. Now I'm worried about the demons coming to the scene...
Lily di Rivombrosa Versailles chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
It's a great story, more please!
Andra chapter 3 . 12/20/2005
Yeah! I laughed so much in the first chapter! OK, Andrew and Monica were kind of arguing but I love the way you wrote it. You have a gift for writing but your chapters are too short :( ! *I want a saga! Lol :p*

Go on, it's pretty good!