Reviews for Aliens Nerima Hive
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2014
Good fic with crappy ending including both epilogues. Should have just picked one and written better into the story.
irnzenmonk chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
good story ne
goku chapter 10 . 11/20/2007
can you detail the hunter path more? and maybe the MA path to?
phil chapter 10 . 7/22/2006
Aw! Couldn't you have had Ryoga change in front of Akane, then have her attack him, letting their enemies get both of them?
Adeptis chapter 10 . 7/11/2006
great story, though you an't make a sequal now that most of the cast is dead (
robert chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
this was a very well written storyi look foward to a sequal
Necrovore chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
Nice ending.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
Not many survivers considering I didn't think Ranma had killed anything close to 670 aliens lol
Jerry Unipeg chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! I love this first part of the story.
AscendedWarrior chapter 10 . 2/1/2006
I must say that this is one of the best stories I have read on very interestin set of endings, the only question now is if you will use either of them to write another fic.
Necrovore chapter 9 . 1/27/2006
I look forward to the epilouge, which ever one you decide to write. How about a list too of who survived, I thought there were some besides Ranma, but I don't remember who.
Jerry Unipeg chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! I think she well go with them.
DarkRubberNeck chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Although Ranma likes to fight, I don't think he like battle. Ontop of that he doesn't know how many people survived and would probably like to see how bad things arel. So if he did leave, I don't think it would be right now.

Also I don't think things would go well if Ranma returned to male on the pred ship. They might mistake Ranma for something else and attack. Unless of course Ranma has given up on being male now that she has lost all her friends LOL
Nevos chapter 9 . 1/23/2006
Great story! I hope you will continue the story from the epilouge where he decides to join the Predators. I would love to read about Ranma becoming a hunter and traveling with the predators.
Nevos chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
Quite an interesting story I will be looking forward to see how the Queen dies.