Reviews for Trouble on the Horizon

Please update soon.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Hehehe! Great chapter!
Jojo chapter 6 . 7/7/2006
hehehe, funny chapter :-) Please keep updating!
eshfemme chapter 5 . 6/4/2006
Please continue to update. I love the back and forth of the arguing that you've written for House and Cuddy- it feels very natural and reads like they could be lines from the actual show. I'd really like to see if it's a romance brewing or even if it's a friendship- I just love House and Cuddy's dynamic and there's not nearly enough fics with them! Keep writing!
Shadow Phenix chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
It's fun to watch them play, and the banter and barbs fly so quickly, they're almost difficult to keep up with, though still flowing naturally. Cuddy seems honest in her pursuit of being taken seriously by House, and House is as calculating as ever. I'd like to see more of this when you get the chance.
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 5 . 4/10/2006
omg, even better than the last one! their banter just gets better and better. I took utter pleasure in reading this chapter, and I hope you update soon. This is an excellent fic. I love it. More house/cuddy time together! hurrah!
StopTheWorldImGettingDizzy chapter 4 . 4/10/2006
wow, this was a truly awesome chapter. the banter was really there. I couldn't stop smiling. It was by turns funny and "ouch!" Can't wait to go read about the lunch.
KaraLee713 chapter 5 . 4/4/2006
Oh, I love it. It's like an episode! (but better cause Cuddy's actually in it) I can't wait for more, update soon!
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 3/29/2006
*squeaks* Wow. That sounds bad. I'd continue on like I really want to, but I have dinner. Damn it all.
QT Roo chapter 5 . 3/27/2006

I just have to tell you that I love this story! This latest chapter is just brilliant!Well done!

Are you still having problems with email?I sent you one the other day. PM me if you didn't get it.

Charlie Winchester chapter 5 . 3/27/2006
Haha cute.
Bonnie chapter 4 . 2/10/2006
Hehe. I just decided I love this story. This was great, please update soon! :D
someone chapter 4 . 2/9/2006
awesome story, loved the interaction between them, hope you update soon
Estel Kenobi chapter 4 . 2/8/2006
Very nice! You've captured the banter between House and Cuddy perfectly. Kudos!

And Greg is such a sneak...being all irritating and baiting her to lunch when all he really wants is to make sure she eats something before she passes out again.

More to come? Please? Yes? Good.