Reviews for Friend or Foe
kayla320l0l chapter 38 . 3/13
did u die or something...
nouthing for a month...
obstacle1 chapter 38 . 1/9/2013
This is easily the best written fanfic I have ever read. Your language is astounding, in descriptive and action scenes, and the R/L romance never feels cliched.

Please give this wonderful story the ending it deserves... Stopping the story here is like getting deep into side 3 on the White Album - in fanfic terms, this is Beatles calibre - and then the record starts skipping; we've had the 'Everybody's Got Something To Hide' secrecy of 6th year death eaters and forbidden love, the 'Sexy Sadie' scenes between Remus and Lily, and just as the pace picks up 'Helter Skelter' style, with infighting and Remus trying to tell James everything, it cuts off...

I really hope this is finished one day.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 38 . 7/13/2012
I actually felt bad for James in this chap which was hilarious.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 37 . 7/13/2012
Congrats on founding red and the wolf community. I love that place so much!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 36 . 7/13/2012
"Where did you go just now?" she asked, narrowing her eyes with a tight-lipped grin.

Remus closed his eyes and raised his eyebrows, sighing. "The usual. My Dark Place, as Sirius calls it."

"Come back." Lily ran her fingers through the hair at the back of his neck. "It's nicer here with me."

Fantastic Chapter! Great job!
damvampsal21 chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Poor Sirius! He is soo upset! I want to hug him
damvampsal21 chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
Go lily! She did good! Aww Remus getting angry at the slytherins insulting her! Soo cute!
damvampsal21 chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Awww he was soo young! James Covering up for his nightmares like that
BadBoysAreBest chapter 34 . 7/12/2012
"If Peter Pettigrew isn't scared of you, why should I be?"

She had a point. He dropped his hands from her face. "But Peter isn't my girlfriend."

"Am I your girlfriend?" Lily blinked several times, her expression vulnerable, waiting for his response.

Awesome ;)
damvampsal21 chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
Cracking up over that prank. Lmao. Seriously love the Maraunders!
BadBoysAreBest chapter 33 . 7/12/2012
Oh wow! This was incredibly well written. Thanks for that!
damvampsal21 chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I love your description of why and how the marauders' map was made! It was always something I thought about
BadBoysAreBest chapter 27 . 7/12/2012
Yeah I could see Remus good at mind tricks.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
Thank you for letting him be happy.
BadBoysAreBest chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
A grin began to spread across his face. "I think we should take a break before our clothes come off and Mother Nature insists on my having my way with you right here in the Common Room."

Hell yes I needed those one!