Reviews for Telepathic
Natters chapter 3 . 3/14/2006
good fic. more please
SchattenTanzer chapter 3 . 2/3/2006
Great Chapter. We're really interseted in why Sam can't read Jack's mind. Hopefully the Tok'ra don't get word of her powers. God only knows what they'd try to get her to do it they found out. Keep up the good work. We can't wait untill the next chapter.
Pand chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
fab, please update soon!
shima orealu chapter 3 . 2/1/2006
Well, why does Janet need them in the infirmary? Has she found out what exactly changed in Sam? Will they test Sam's powers? Also, you have to tell us sooner or later why she can't read the colonel's mind.
Ad chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is an interesting story! But perhaps what would really work is to check your spelling before posting it!

Keep writing!
alygator86 chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
I want to know why Sam can't read Jack's mind...
SchattenTanzer chapter 2 . 1/31/2006
Great Chapter. We're glad you remembered this story. We think it could get very interesting.
scottiedog chapter 3 . 1/31/2006
What about: What does Janet them for? Has something with the test results?

Just a few suggestions! Keep up the good work!
Tsume-n-carnate chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
cool... I like it! nce writing! kk, T.N.C.*
Hylle chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Please continue, it's an interesting story. and I want to know what will happen.
midnightair chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
oh great start. i like where you are going with this. please update soon!
Natters chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
intriguing start
Gia Rai chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Hey! This is a good start, and your premise is definitely interesting. Thanks for a fun read! ~ Gia
ReganX chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Good start.

I like the way you built up to Sam's getting zapped by the device and the conversation between the team. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens when Sam and the others find out about her newfound abilities.

There are a good few spelling mistakes, though, so if you don't have a spellchecker on your computer you could use the dictionary on - although I doubt it has the word Goa'uld.

All in all, a very promising start, I hope to see more soon.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2