Reviews for On The Trail of Jacob Grimm
inspiredpoet chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Absolutely breathtaking at the end with the beggar turning into a princess, and Jacob's plan to bring his sister back. I can't wait to find out what happens next! PLASE DON'T JAKE! This is so exciting, touching, and original! It's well written, and the imagery is amazing. In a word, it's enthralling. I also love how you use childhood memories within your story. :) Good job.
Lycosolen chapter 12 . 6/3/2013
This was a lovely reading! It was like... "reading a movie", if you could do that litterally. Hmm... not sure I'm explaining myself very clear here, but it was really... fantastically... flowing or something. If you have a good imagination, or if you are a very visual person, this story is like a movie in your head when you read it.
Ok... I'll stop now; it sounds a little weird, but I hope you got the picture lol
Thanks for the great reading!
shae d elle chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
okay, this is weird because you wrote this such a long time ago. I feel weird reviewing this. but i just loved this story so much. I felt like this is the book to the movie. How you like the book more than the movie type of thing. Anyways, good job.
LaylaBinx chapter 12 . 1/12/2011
Cute! Great story! I loved every bit of it! :D
peculiarjuliar chapter 12 . 1/7/2009
Fantastic! I just read the whole thing from start to finish and I loved it! Normally I prefer stories told from Jake's POV, but you really brought Will to life! You provided a lot of backstory that I had been mulling over for some time. Like: how come Will seemingly despises Jake yet he's always there for him? Nice job and thanks for a great read.

- pj
WalkingInMemphis chapter 12 . 12/6/2006
Fantastic. I'd always assumed that Jake and Will had been together since their sister died, but I love this-it explains all of thier interactions in the movie. Brava!
thnxforthefish42 chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Oh My Gosh. I don't remember if I ever reviewed this earlier, it would have been some time ago. But this is fantastic. Like as good as the movie good. It has plot holes, true, but so does the movie, to be honest, so that doesn't diminish the quality of your work. This is one of those stories that you just can't put down once you start. I got so caught up in it. So, anyway, this was awesome. 'thnx' for a great read :)
Elephantian chapter 12 . 10/4/2006
Holy sh-

I just finished this story last night and it was absolutely amazing! I just saw The Brothers Grimm the other day and I loved it (and I loved your story). I didn't have time to review because it was really late and I was in a hurry, but I really enjoyed this story!

So long story short, I went to your profile to see if you'd written a sequel (I'd seen a few reviews for one). I was shocked to see you also wrote 'Oxygen' and 'Shades of Gray', which are my two favorite Fantastic 4 stories! That just gives me more reason to love you and your writing! You're really talented!
Christophen chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
BEST. STORY. EVER.
KatieK3Y172 chapter 12 . 6/23/2006
YOU ARE THE MOST CREATIVE AND AWESOME PERSON IN THE WORLD! I even bought a leather journal, hopeing something mystical will show up...so far no, nothing...XD PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE! WRITE A SEQUEL! (grovels at feet) This is the BEST story I have EVER read! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL...I'll give cookies! XD
Shandrial chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
What a great story! Capital. I especially love the ending, and a little glimpse of their future business, heh. I have to say this story kept me very entertained and it's now almost 1am because I couldn't stop reading. Very well done.
Shandrial chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Well written, descriptive, and in character for Will. I must say it's so nice find such well done stories for any subject. Thank you from an appreciative reader.
Shandrial chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh, very intruiging first chapter. I'm hooked. Off to read more now!
Ingu chapter 12 . 3/25/2006
Can I say that I absolutely loved this story? I have never read a single fic that portrayed the characters' emotions and thoughts so well! IT was absolutely believeable that the words spoken in the story was actually really spoken by the character! Unlike many other fics, you don't find the characters being abnormally childish and vulgar. And I have never read a fic more interesting and gripping than this one! IT was just to me, perfect in so many ways! Once again, I love your works and you absolutely MUST WRITE MORE!

_
CSIwildchild chapter 12 . 3/5/2006
That, was intense. And you claim that this isn't your best work? I'm shocked! Very well done, very well written. I love it!