Reviews for Like Ghost In Snow
Erieaud chapter 6 . 8/29/2009
This is a great story!(if only it were finished...)
RedAsARose chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
i really like this story

it'd be great if you finished it!
sue chapter 6 . 9/27/2006
please write more but only if you want to

thank you if you decide to write more
naruhina44 chapter 6 . 8/21/2006
wow i hope u will write more
Ara-chelly chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
if you dont finish this story, i will come and haunt you and all your children for the rest of their lives!
Tahra chapter 6 . 6/25/2006
Hey just wanted to say that I'm really enjoying this story, and I hope you finish this, because I really want to know what's going to happen!
88Keys chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
The grammar and spelling were a lot better in this chapter- oh wait, you don't want to hear that. But it is part of good writing; if you don't care enough to hit the spellcheck key, why should the reader care enough to read and review your work? The letter was interesting and I do wonder what is in the box!
beck chapter 6 . 1/29/2006
it's a god story keep going
jennisashark chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
Ow, wow... Like your story, you should totally get working on a new chapter. And OMG CONCLUSIONS! I just finished watching it for the second time, and I'm going to watch it a third tomorrow... Before the other three episodes come on. If you need someone to talk to about the movie, or anything like that, send me a message! I'd definitely love to talk to someone about it...

And oh yeah, Michael Seater looks weird as hell with those glasses, but after about fifteen minutes into Conclusions, I got used to it, as well as Z (who, I might add, is VERY OOC and strange in your story...) Looks different, and that little blond spot at the tip of his hair annoyed the hell out of me, but I got used to that too. Anyway, I really liked the way Conclusions went, and now I must go find another something to read about SD BHH
beck chapter 5 . 1/27/2006
it's super good keep going!
CreeperzPeeperz chapter 5 . 1/25/2006
Hello! ~_ I just started readin your story today! In the beginning it seemed kinda short, but then! It gets longer! And more suspenseful! LOL, anyway...PLEASE UPDATE! Cliffhangers make me so sad, they dont let me know the lives of the characters! Their next adventorous adventures!:'-( PLease? Your definetly goin sumwhere with this story, Im lovin it so far! Great job!

P.S.- That cliffhanger IS makin me hang! AH! I'm going to fall! (Im just weird like that, he he he. Srry)
88Keys chapter 5 . 1/22/2006
I love the idea behind this story. I love it so much I wish I had thought of it first and written it myself! Your writing is pretty good, but I think a little more description of the surroundings and what is going on, as well as a little more attention to grammar, would clarify it a lot. Sometimes I had to read things several times before I understood what was going on. A good beta-reader would be helpful. I do hope you will continue you this, though. Will post more as the story progresses.
goatdrummer chapter 5 . 1/20/2006
This is an amazing story. I love Josie/Lucas pairings, too, and there are definitely not enough stories for them out there. There are even less ones with a cool plot like this one! Update soon!
TheDinoGoesRawr chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
I want to find out what happens, update soon!
hey chapter 5 . 1/16/2006
wow that's one mystery for sure. lovely, very lovely. can't wait to see how the mystery of the murder unfolds. :)