Reviews for Winter's Chill
Minor God chapter 5 . 2/26/2006
Yay for dorky little fillers! It's soo sweet!
Minor God chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Oh, this is great! I love Lucy's picture, too!

I want Tumnus to see it!

And rock on, you ;)
Minor God chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
I'm crying. So happy, and then, so sad. Well done!
luthien-yavetil chapter 6 . 1/20/2006
Sequel, sequel, sequel! WHE!
littlejuliesparkles chapter 6 . 1/7/2006
A bit of fluff never killed anyone. ;) Poor Tumnus.

The Tumnus/Lucy site is up and running. You can find a link to it on my profile. Thanks again for sharing!
Alaksandra chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
I have to remember that this happens a year after they win that war. How old is she suppose to be? Anyways, I enjoy your story.
Evelyn Night chapter 5 . 1/6/2006
fluffy stuff! haha that amused me when you said that. in all seriousness, i really like the story and chapter five!
angel-lover elysian chapter 6 . 1/6/2006
Aw, I love this *squee* And if you want suitors, there are humanoid (not human) races, like the fae,(which includes dryads, naiads, and things like that).
Music is my Muse chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
Not too fluffy at all - then again, the answer varies per reader, you know? I personally think that every chapter of a good fic (this one included) is uploaded/written in order to further the author's intention for the story. Perhaps there's something important in this chapter that you may use in the near future, but whether you do or not, know that I felt this chapter was absolutely fine.

And about the whole suitor thing...uhm...ever read the books? I haven't read all of them, but isn't Prince Caspian Lucy's future suitor or something? I dunno...maybe I'm just thinking of something else...but anywho, if he is, isn't he human? Hmm...anywho...update soon.
Terriah chapter 6 . 1/5/2006

but he's old

lol should work well!
Princess Whizbee chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
One thing I've picked up on by reading bits of other fan fiction (it's been years since I've read the actual Narnia series) is that there are other lands around Narnia, and some of them have human or human-like people in them. I think some other humans come into Narnia later on in the books. So you can draw from that for suitors, if you want. (Or you can make up your own ideas!)

I would agree that this chapter wasn't the best-written of the lot. You seem like maybe you lost your story thread, or maybe you just should have combined this wrap-up chapter with the previous one.

I have a general idea for you for the sequel. Think about this: what does Lucy really want? Is she looking for certain traits in a suitor? For example, she might think that bravery is desireable in a suitor, and find it in a certain young man. But Tumnus can also be brave (remember the battle scene in the movie?), it's just not as obvious because he likes his tea and fireplace and such. So maybe Lucy doesn't think he's what she really needs in a suitor, and he has to prove to her that he is.

From this first story, it looks like Tumnus will easily be head over heels for Lucy when she's older, so it's obvious what HE wants. So having Lucy trying to figure out what she wants and in whom she can find it will be your best bet for a good plot, I think. And if it looks like she's not going to go for Tumnus, that will create tension, which is good. (You could of course have more than one plot, if you're going for a longer story.)
avalon88 chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
I really liked this story. And the last chapter was great. I can't wait for the sequal.
LadyLefaye chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
I thought you did a nice job with Lucy here...I liked the part where she seemed totally disinterested in suitors. That seems very appropriate for a girl her age. I can't wait to see how she feels about Tumnus once she *is* of age to be thinking about suitors!
Lilithen chapter 6 . 1/4/2006
A Tumnus/Lucy fic, too fluffy? Never, my friend! I LOVED this chapter, myself-I thought it was utterly sweet. I particularly loved Tumnus' line "My dear one, you are too good to me." That made me "aw." :) No one can be TOO good to Tumnus-he deserves the best! :) Very relieved to see he'll be just fine, and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
impossibledreams2007 chapter 5 . 1/4/2006
aww this was really sweet! i wanta sequel with a Tumnus/Lucy! I think they are so cute and never got the romantic connection they have until i saw the movie! please make a sequel!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »