Reviews for What Makes Them Happy
SciFiSiren2 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Totally believable and well written. I really enjoy your stories! :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Liked this one. Easy to imagine it going that way
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
Aw, so sweet! Nicely done. The fluff is just right; not too little, not too much.
Nightwitch87 chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
Nice story and very well written, I like how you portray the characters' insecurity in relation to the other's gestures. Your display of human interaction is very detailed, good job! Will's "choppy" thoughts are quite realistic, with all of the but's and the random order.

One thing that's a bit strange, though, is that Deanna seems to spend very few thoughts on her own plans for the future, her own career. Does she see no problem in just giving up her position on the Enterprise? At that point, she doesn't know if there is going to be a job for her on the Titan yet. Or does she think that they could be married, but serve on separate ships(which I doubt, from the overwhelming happiness of both). It might have been good to include some thoughts on that.

Still, your story is very good because you managed to write a romantic proposal without making it cheesy.
Zara08 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Ah wonderful. Beautifully constructed, and nicely balanced with how to deliver the news to his future bride ;-)

Keep writing, love your work. Am off to read your other one now :-)