Reviews for Everything I can't have
Guest chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
This is fan-fiction... The stuff dreams are made of. Give Bobby a little happiness!
lallyb1743 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Keep going. I like the idea of doing an Alex POV and then connecting the two.
bringirl2001 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Listen -yeah please write the other 2 parts to this- we need toknow what alex is feelings and then of course we NEED them to be connected(duh)- I want them to declare undying love- but i will settle for at least an acknowledgement that they COULD be something more- teehee- i will leave that in your capable hands- good job so far- PS- don't leave us hanging!
aria chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Very good. I like your idea of adding more chapters to this. I look forward to reading your updates!
Buffy Rowan chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I loved this story! I can't wait to see "What I Want", and I definitly think there should be one connecting the two!
jademare chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
So far so good in my humble opinion and companion fics are not a good idea. Their a great idea.
erika red chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
"it makes me happy in the pants"
Minerva chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Go with that idea. Its a great partner to a great fic.
gerfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I like it, its a really bittersweet, touching story. I like the idea about an Alex fic and a connecting one. I really enjoyed this. Maybe have him be slightly drunk? : Super job!
Secret Phoenix 679 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Oh this i kewl, please do write a sequel from Alex's point of veiw. And then bring the two of them together! please pretty please :)
blucougar57 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Very nice. This is what I would call bitterweet. Yes, it would be nice to see an alternate chapter from Alex's point of view, and then a follow-up chapter to bring the two together. You could have quite a nice resolution, and not actually resort to general 'shippiness', but it would be nice to see a positive resolution.
Loony4moony816 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
All I want for Christmas is my short part-ner

My short part-ner

Lol, I want Bobby to go caroling in front of Alex's parents' house. Imagine...

Lol, anywhoo, this fic was great and I urge you to write a companion!

~Sara