Reviews for Christmas Miracles
ReadingRed chapter 21 . 1/5/2013
Great story! It was a very fun read. I'm glad they ended up together in the end. They made a very cute family.
phsclassof2012 chapter 21 . 10/9/2012
loved it by the end lol
phsclassof2012 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
ok i like it so far and you made me hate Rory witch is really hard 2 do congrats :)
BrokenForEternity chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Can i add this to a comunity for Jess with kids fics?
lol.idk chapter 21 . 3/10/2008
i just read it all in one sitting. that was like the BEST fanfiction i have ever read-gilmore girls or not. seriously. i love it! :D
udon'tknowmebutiknowme chapter 21 . 1/8/2008
that is a beautiful, amazing, fantastic ending and please do have a squeal!
99imjon chapter 21 . 11/6/2007
Oh my god, i love your story! It's amazing! I love how you write and how the storyline is, it's a just amazing! :)
Lily1986 chapter 21 . 7/28/2007
Aw! I love it! ]
K-Marie-M chapter 21 . 4/19/2007
OMG I love this story. There are no words to describe how great it is. I also loved seeing Rory as the 'bad guy' for once. Great story.
CL chapter 21 . 11/6/2006
great story!
just read it chapter 21 . 7/31/2006
in one whole sitting. GREAT job! Really, it was one of he best literati stories i have ever read on here. the character of amber was completely rounded and full, and believable as jess and rory's daughter. great, great job. :)
Ani chapter 21 . 6/27/2006
O MY GOD!

You are a great writer! I think you should definitly write a squel!
music4mysoul chapter 21 . 6/20/2006
Aww, thats a truly amazing ending, short and sweet, I loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 20 . 6/20/2006
I noticed in this chapter that Amber is really really mature for her age, for a moment I thought she were a teenager or something, but youve always characterized her as more mature than other kids so its quite fitting. Loved it!
music4mysoul chapter 18 . 6/20/2006
Aww, I loved it! The New Years kiss, so cute! Im glad Amber and Rory are getting along, its great to know that they already adjusted to the situation, lovely!