Reviews for For a Merry Christmas
Snowlily246 chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
AW!
FadingNoctis chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Awww, so sweet! I love the ending. ;)
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
mizuki. its japanese for beautifull moon...life is not measured by how many breaths you take,but by the moments that take your breath away. _ and this kawaiiness story took my breath away.(litterally,it made me dizzy after a while and i almost fell off the chair! o.0)
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
That's the perfect Christmas present anyone could ever get. You did a wonderful job.
GEEAnna.k.a gee chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
sometimes at some fanfictions i only read the ending where the kissy parts sre and thats wat i did with yours. i luved!
anime-freak chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
god that is a really sweet story! it's really good!
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
WAI WAI WAI WAI! KAWAII KAWAII KAWAII DESU! SUGOI! I LOVED IT! Keep writing! x
Ichigo Moble chapter 1 . 1/27/2006
this was a very good story ... i liked it alot
QuietChallenge chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
this was great

it was so awesome that u did this in english too

man i really need to learn other languages

well yeah ANYWAYS it was awesome

~paperback novel
RosetteChrono Fanatic chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Aww, this made me all warm inside (:

You should write more CC stories!
ChrnoKeeper chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Cool fic :D you got the characters' personalities really good and of course the true meaning of Christmas _
Maiden of the Moon chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
~ He wanted to show her everything he was feeling, but that would be impossible if they were standing. Sometimes he cursed his sealed form for being so damn short.~

I laughed. XD

Anyway- AW! ::uber glomp!:: Thank you SO MUCH, Bella-chan! That was so adorable! I seriously enjoyed it, and loved the mental pictures I got while reading it. You made my night. _

You're amazing, and I love you, too! (Merry Xmas! XD)
JasmineScent85 chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
*-* (sniffles)that was SO beautiful! I love it, i really love the ending and especailly what Chrno told her: "You accepted my real self... You understood my fears... You kept me safe... Safe from myself. You love me in spite of everything I am. How could I ever be enough for you?" :_) thats just lovely. Awsome job, i love it. Keep up the great job _.

P.S. not bad at all for your first attempt _.
Hell's Angel-Heaven's Demon chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Bella-chan, light of my life xD

Do I really have to write in english? Oh, really u.u' You know english is not exactly my strenght... But here it goes u.u''

SUCH A CUTE FIC *O*~ I loved it! It really did improve a lot since our first ideia, didn't it? And the merit is all yours, beecause... well, I kinda dissapeard xD So sorry!

But I'm sure Maiden-sama will like it! 0

CxR forever *-*~ Ow, they're SO CUTE!

Great job! \o/

Kisus o/

Coala~
Tih chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Bella, this review will not be in English \o

u.ú Português é melhor xD

Pelo menos se eu falar errado, eu sei que falei \o

Bella *O*

Apesar de eu ter lido antes *O*

Fico tão fofa, que eu li de novo *O*...

Eu simplesmente amei tudo... Ficou tão fofa

So Kawai *O*

Amei xD

Não era pra mim, mas agradou \o

Kissus