Reviews for Divided Paths: Factor of X
Digifan chapter 4 . 10/3/2009
This fic is so amazing! But WHY havn't you updated in over 2 years? I know you're writing other fics, but I REALLY WISH YOU'D CONTINUE THIS ONE! Finding Digimon fics with the original Japanese names being used is rare, finding one as intrigueing as this is even rarer! I hate seeing good fics abandoned! So please update this again! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP!
anime shadow alpha chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Good story, it's interesting, I hope to see the next chapter soon so please update soon
Blue Bragon chapter 4 . 9/10/2007
Great as always, ne do you mind if I could use the attacks of ChaosDukemon for my own story, I will give you credit, it just that you are the first person to actually name them!

Thanks for all and please continue
pink-writer chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
You, my good fellow, have created such a wonderful story that I seriously can't get enough of. It's rare for me to come across such a thing, with an engaging battle style and character development (I love how you portrayed the youngest Lee in the prologue) so I'm in pure bliss right now XDD

Anyway, what suprised me the most about the whole storyline is the dramatic change of both Juri's and Shuichon's characters. Being (probably) the most cheerful and energetic ones from Digimon Tamers, it's nice to see them protray a different kind of emotion, especially after the show's events (D-Reaper and all). Their "out-of-character"ness (as they say) ties so well with the events you created as the author is just great that, a reader who have been neglecting the Digimon fandom for a while, will just be enthralled with your story.

Just a piece of advice though: watch out for fragments and sentence constructures. Although these mistakes aren't obviously intentional, and doesn't throw off the reader because they could barely notice it, I just wanted to point that out for future reference. Doesn't really bother me at all; it's just that I managed to catch some while re-reading the chapters (how could I not read the whole thing again? It's just so good~! *_*)

I plan to read some of your Digimon fics after this review so... yeah. Although you haven't updated this for months (wow, it's almost a year now, is it? o_o), I sincerely hope you plan to at least continue this sometime soon. Like I said before, it's rare for me to stumble across a story that really catches my attention so I hope this wouldn't turn out to be one of those that have so much potential but have died before proving its worth (and who know how many times that happened to me ;x).

Hope to see another chapter in the future :D!
PersonaJXT chapter 3 . 10/16/2006
Well, this is interesting. I'm curious as to what happens next, so please update soon!
Blue Bragon chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
please update this is good please update really fast okay
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
E! That was fantastic. Its good to know that you're still alive and writing wonderful digimon fics, which are getting really hard to find these days. Wonderful chapter, I really enjoyed the little bit with Shuichon. And Takato is so wonderfully him. Excellent work, I hope to see the next chapter soon.
PersonaJXT chapter 2 . 9/28/2006
Eh, can't decide which I want you to update more, this one or Inner Demons series... Of course, the perfect solution would be for you to update both! So here's me crossing my fingers!
Wolfdramon chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Takato's red D-Arc broke, he has a golden one now. -_-;
ZodiacEnvoy chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
another chapter, and twice as good.

time really does matter.
Alphamech chapter 2 . 8/13/2006
Been a bit since you started the story. Good Update and Things are starting to get interesting. A ChaosDukemon Showing up is Not good espicially considering the 'mon he is fighting. If Cyberdramon were to non-Biomerge to Mega Bad things would be in the very near future(Considering that his "true" mega form is Milleniummon). I hope you update soon and I look forward to the Changes that you add to the Tamers Universe.
Blue Bragon chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
This chapter was interesting, well so what will happen between the Jurato Couple and what will happen in the fight against Chaos Gallantmon
ZodiacEnvoy chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
just as Himitsu the Hunter said, BRILLIANT!
Blue Bragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2006