Reviews for Et Velle Et Perficere
Please update chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Oh please please please continue the story! I am so in love with it, and an certain this is my favorite fanfiction in the world! PLEASE DON'T LET US DOWN!
lolcia1998 chapter 18 . 5/29/2013
Why didn't you upload a next part? Omg this is too perfect!
enb2004 chapter 18 . 10/8/2012
Aw, I'm so bummed you stopped writing this story! I wouldve liked to have seen where it wouldve gone!
Scarlett Raine chapter 18 . 1/3/2012
Please continue! The character of Jeremy is priceless! The Erik and Christine fluff is really great too _
TheQueen'sknight chapter 16 . 11/17/2011
cool story!
Heiahei chapter 18 . 4/11/2011
Please, please, please update! I love everything about this story!
sooofaraway chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
I wanted to read this story and then I look;Oh its incomplete,no chance for I won't bother,I really am fed up with abandoned makes me unhappy and angry !
MusicalMaryann chapter 18 . 4/17/2010
What a great story, so well written. I know it has been over 3 years since you updated, but I am certain a continuation of the story would be delightful!
kath chapter 18 . 4/15/2010
can this really be the end?
katy chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
michael and sarah daae...3
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 18 . 2/2/2010
this story is...well, quite frankly, amazing. the plot, other characters (a.k.a. Jeremy-what would i give to have a teacher like that...), and 'universe' are awesome! you haven't updated since 2006...:( you should update! can i take your word for it that you never leave a story half-done...? i certainly hope so...it would be rather sad to never have this story finished...so, great story, PLEASE UPDATE SOON! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
LetYourFantasiesUnwind chapter 6 . 9/9/2009
So far so good
Wandering-Recluse chapter 18 . 4/29/2009
Oh wow...Go Erik! This is an amazing story and I'm glad I stumbled onto it. I must say, you're an amazing writer. It was a very interesting idea too. I hope we see more of Carlotta and Raoul. That would be interesting. Though I hate them for drugging Christine, sure Raoul didn't know what he was doing, but that's no excuse! Drugs are harmful and could have an unique side effect on someone. It could have killed her! Ha ha, wow sorry about that...update soon please!

-WR-
concretesky chapter 18 . 4/2/2009
This is a wonderful story and I would love to read the rest of it. Any ideas on when your next update will be?
EplusCequalsLUV chapter 18 . 12/19/2008
WOW! it took me all day to read it! That was great!