Reviews for Light and Shade
Ardeliah chapter 13 . 5/7
I liked it, not the Rodney whumping cause I love Rodney, but the team stuff, the pulling together. The shiner I would have loved to see Rodney give that long haired twerp. Good job!
Korilian chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
I love this story. It's on my list of classic feel good SGA fic (A healthy dose of angst that ends on a hopeful note and lots of hand holding *dreamy sigh* :)
Demonic22 chapter 13 . 12/6/2008
I really liked this fic, a big fan of Rodney's so anything about him is good. I thought the ending was fine, it was nice to see the team all together, and definitely good to see a softer side to Rodney!
darksidhe1971 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I just read your story "Light and Shade", it was good, especially for a first attempt. Keep up the good work.
gabumon chapter 13 . 2/4/2007
i liked this story. good job
stargate addict chapter 13 . 2/3/2007
Wow! I read this story ages ago, and I remember really liking it. Of course, then I forgot where it was, which really sucked. :P Anyway, I'm really happy that I got to read it again. _

I was mourning over Limploid’s death... NOT! ;) Rodney beating up Kavanaugh was just perfect. I bet he never saw it coming. *smirk* I didn’t think the ending was too sappy or anything, by the way. But then again, I probably wouldn’t be the best person to ask… :D Sappy is my middle name! Oh wait, maybe it’s Sentimental. I’ll have to check my birth certificate…

:D
Stahchild chapter 13 . 1/8/2007
AMAZING! Absolutely riveting, and damned entertaining.
quezovercoatl chapter 13 . 12/15/2006
Wow :)

This story was really great.

I can't wait to read your other stories, but I have to since it's 2.40 and I have to get up early tomorrow :(
Iocane chapter 13 . 7/13/2006
Nice! I like how, at the end, Rodney wasn't all fine again but he will be eventually!
Hettie chapter 13 . 7/10/2006
I love this story. It goes on my Favorite List.
Sepik chapter 13 . 6/3/2006
That was REALLY good! I loved it! Your writing style is great. So was the plot. You wrote the characters almost perfectly.
Splitbeak chapter 13 . 5/4/2006
I like happy endings. Nice fic. Original, which is a nice change.
LuoLiBei chapter 13 . 4/12/2006
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading this, I'm glad I somehow stumbled on to it. :) This was well written and had an interesting plot. Usually I get a bit uncomfortable when people get too emotional in stories, but this didn't feel too out of character at all. That Limployd guy, very disturbing. And why did the people want him back? Any chance there's a sequel? I'll have to check out your other stories. Can't have too much McKay abuse, or whumping I believe it's called in this fandom... Keep on writing!
Shakia chapter 13 . 1/7/2006
Very cool story. x3 I really liked it, poor Rodney! :o The only suggestion I have is that you use less explination points in parts of the sentences. But it was really well written and all :P
Terri chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
This was a very good story. You sure know your psycological(?) lingo.

I hope that you will continue to write, especially if it's about Rodney. ;-D