Reviews for Severus Snape Unveiled
Catcat1520 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
This was so beautifully written in the end it actually made me cry! Bravo!
Magical Bananas chapter 1 . 2/5/2013
please continue this story.
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
:'3 Love it 3
Juuaichi chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
This story is such utter BULLSHIT! First of all words all cluttered together, makes no sense what so ever. Second of all "Ethereal Elf"? OH COME ON. Chock so full of cliches it made me gag, you probably had every one in the history of HP Slash cliches stuffed in here.

And the fact some actually raved about this PROVES to me that this site is full of no talent having idiots, only sensible person was the one before me. GOODBYE.
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
... I just finished 1A, and I'm confused. Yeah, it's a pretty obnoxious thing to do, but it's not /that/ bloody bad. And Harry and Hermione generally dislike Snape, so are unlikely to be /extremely/ protective of him, especially if Ron's not, unless you're making Ron a moron in this one, but you haven't done anything else to imply that so far, so...

Oh, gods. I tend to empathize with Snape, you know. The whole serious-romance-letter-reading-itself-aloud thing is... ;_; Gah. Poor Snape.

Also! Remus is dirt poor, says The Book. Maybe Harry's sending that stuff, though. Hmm. I shall read on!

Thank you.

Day 4

. . .

Demi. Magic.

Demi-magical beings.

Damnit. I was hoping this story wouldn't be lame. It was SO borderline, it might've made it, I /almost/ managed to like it...

Demonic, Ethereal, "rival companies"? You STRANGLED this in cliches. GOODBYE.
black-hurt17 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
you know i'm supposed to be happy for severus but i'm so angry at him and remus

i know its' stupid

i'm really trying not to cry$ here

lovely story really

so sad

(im still pissed at remus, and spmehow happyu that he lost his whole pack, i know i'm unfair but i really love harry)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
d'you think you can mayhap... make a sequel to this with harry and draco getting together?
6tigercubs chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
that was very good, very nice. and very very sad...and nothing like i there a sequel, probably not but thats reall was a great story...made me cry though...
ShadoweGoddess chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
oh no... i cant believe... *cries* i've read this before and just now got around to reviewing..
EvilDime chapter 1 . 1/4/2007,

Just... wow.

Really really really well-written story! It kept my nerves tense till the last sentence. I was always hoping that somehow it would all work out... But it just couldn't. And I think I might just come to terms with that since anything else would not have done this story justice.
FrozenDream chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
a sad but great story... I loved it
soof-soof chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
aww.. that was really sad. good story!
shadowe chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
so sad... :cries: are you planning on adding more to this at all?
Therio chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I was really enjoying the story, but the ending confused me.
athenakitty chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Some squished words in here. Does the Weasley's twins prank help? Is Fudgie out of office? How concern is Severus going to be about a missing person? When will the clues lead up to Harry? hehe Serves Severus and Remus right for picking each other. How long will Harry and Draco be gone for? Ethereal Elf is very rare? Is it possible that you write this story with the ending of Severus choosing Harry? I do hope that Harry has given his money or the estates in the care of someone else. I do hope that this decision gnaws at Severus and Remus till the day that they die. That everybody sends a Howler to the two of them for being such a screw up.