Reviews for Snowed In
jubela chapter 19 . 6/9/2015
Awesome job on your first fanfic story. Loved it.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
His eyes are green
Dean chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Bigfoot isn't real, not even in Supernatural.
Reading nerd chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
such a sad story, I almost cried when Josh died, it also showed how much Dean cared about Sam, which was so cute. all in all I loved the story :)
bhernandez02897 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
The Bloody Knife chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
No offence, but its "Impala" not "Implanta".
Sastiel chapter 19 . 6/26/2009
Great but sad ending...You did a great job!
Sastiel chapter 13 . 6/26/2009
I loved the line "Jesus Christ why does he weigh so much!"

SOrry I had to mention that. :D
Sastiel chapter 11 . 6/26/2009
You know when I read that the chapter was going to be called

"I love you",I was thinking oh great a girly Winchester chapter...And then I read it and it was a manly way of saying I love you...Great great great job!

And for your first fanfic it was really great!
ritsam chapter 19 . 3/4/2009
Wow, wow and WOW...what a damn cool story! I'm so so SOO amazed, really I never EVER read this kinda story before. Coolest, yeah...heehhee...too man, that bigfoot buddy totally sucked, he almost taken Sam as he was his diner menu...freaking spooky animal! Thank God you are in hell now, at least my Sam and Dean are okay! I was almost chocked when I read that Sam was badly injured and his side was slashed open, gash on his back head and got a high raging fever and I was so worried when he was out for 56 hours. Oouuff, man Sam, you scared a crap outta me dear. But I felt sorry for Josh, man, he was so young to die, you could kill that Annie, I don't like her, he almost dropped Sam and slapped Dean. Anyways, at least Sam is okay and bantering with Dean, I can handle that. Really love, no LOVE-LOVE-LOVE-LOVE this story, definitely going to my fav list. Want more big stories like that, not on shot. Waiting for you.

spnMom chapter 19 . 10/11/2008
OK, I finished now. I have to say that you are a very good writer for your age, but you are a very good story teller for any age. That is a gift, so keep it up. Thanks for a great story.
spnMom chapter 15 . 10/11/2008
I was going to wait until the end to review, but this chapter made me cry and I was expecting to... as long as it isn't Dean or Sam I usually won't cry... Good Job (meanie!).
reader chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
It's an Impala, not an Implanta.
sammygirl1963 chapter 19 . 1/14/2007
I know it has been almost a year since you have completed this story. But I wanted to let you know that I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I have just recently stumbled on to the fan fiction Supernatural stories. Thank you for sharing your story with us. If you have written other stories, I would like to know their names so that I can make sure I read them. Once again, thanks for sharing
DeanLives chapter 19 . 7/24/2006