Reviews for Unnecessarily Complicated
BlackWolfHowling chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
Let me get this strait. Sanzo was over analyzing GO FISH? *clears throat* To my credit, I haven't cracked up yet, but I'm pretty darn close. I thought it was this really complex game or something, and it's GO FISH! *laughs* Very funny.
Sushi Chi chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Oh. Very, Very funny. I really like how it was from the bartender's point of view. Fantastic.
Ophelion chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
... Another fic I've read a while ago that I can't believe I haven't reviewed. Guilt...

This is so clever! I don't understand how you can come up with these things. I'm happy for Goku; he's being pushed around WAY too much. Good for him! Sanzo's in character for the best of it - his stubborn qualities really has been put to GREAT use here.

Great job and I hope you write more! Your humour fics are as good as your angst fics!
Luthi chapter 1 . 7/23/2006
XD XD yay Goku won! XD XD I love reading your humour cuz it's just so hilarious XD
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
hahah! that was funny...I can't believe Sanzo lost yo Goku on Go Fish...hehehe!
SylverAngel chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Hehe cute! Gotta amuse themselves somehow, huh? lol.
asian princess 61 chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! THAT'S FUNNY! good job on it!
Sekowari chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Go Fish? Omg...I used to play that. Pretty fun actually, i just randomly guess Loved the ending, after the priest draggin things on and all, lol. Congrats to goku 4 winning!
AShauni21 chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
Man, can I ever relate to the writers block thing! I think my Trigun readers are ready to lynch me.

Anyways good little story. It's always refreshing to see the guys from an onlookers point of view. And I almost feel sorry for those poor waitress'.

Hope you get over your writers block.
MotherCHOWGoddess chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Nicely done, Nimbl- and good luck with the writer's block (C-4 works wonders, ya know... JK!) I feel your pain, since I recently explained to a reader how disugusted I was with the story I'm working on... 'Still Waters' has gone stagnant... It's always a nice change to see our main characters form an outsider's POV. As I said, nicely done!

MCG
The Silver Feathered Raven chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
Pretty funny. Sanzo seems like the type who would take Go Fish that seriously.

I like how you kept them all fairly unknown in this, having it be from the barkeepers point of view. It is always amusing to watch the boys from the point of view of an onlooker.

A few typos...I think that it is cloths, not clothes, and there was also a point in here where where you said 'staff' and dropped one of the f's.

Anyway, another nice little piece. Good job.

Raven