Reviews for Hybrid Rainbows and Instant Music
Night's Spell chapter 6 . 6/2/2007
I love this story. (_) I wasn't even disappointed to come to the end of it (like i usually am when i finish a great story).
lunar-teardrop chapter 6 . 5/6/2006
That's it! It's over...*teary eyed* NO! I need more...it is a kinda open ending...does Naota remember...where are the headed...is she the one who couldn't leave him? Okay, calm down. Sorry, lost it again for a minute. Awesome story, really, it is. You should definitely do another FLCL story...this one was really good. Oh, quick question, do you think I should do a sequel to "Dear Diary?" I have been rereading it recently and it's screaming sequel to me, so, what do you think? I mean, you were one of the few people who reviewed it so you are one of my only "adoring" fans...so, like I said, you think I should make a sequel...and...if I do, would you be willing to beta?
Blahsblah2001 chapter 6 . 1/16/2006
Aw man, It's gone?

Guess I cna't go tehre then.

But where do they take him?

O.O

HUH?

I wanna know...

PhantomObsesser chapter 6 . 1/14/2006
How do you do it? How can you capture a mood of almost nothing so easily? How can you disrupt his world of rutine and set him off to somewhere new? Somewhere that will soon purge itself of all excitement and become the same thing again.

Nothing will ever change.

Because it's the same everywhere you go.

I'll be waiting...
Blahsblah2001 chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
Waah! He doesn't remember?

MAke him remember!

lunar-teardrop chapter 5 . 1/12/2006
WHAT? Naota isn't going to remember...for the love of god, you can not end it this way. wait, wait, first i have to tell you that this is an awesome story. sorry about me going crazy there for a second. it's just that i was looking forward to naota remembering and something crazy insueing. you know, something furi-kuri-ish...please tell me this isn't the last chapter...it can't be...
NiNe-InCh-NaIlS chapter 5 . 1/11/2006
Looking forward to the next chapter!

Later,

NIN
Angel of the Dark Chaos chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
I hope to see more of this, it is getting interesting. The series is on the top of my list for my favorite anime. Keep up the good luck.
PhantomObsesser chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
It just gives me that creepy empty stomach feeling. Not like being hungry- like being alone. The same feeling that makes me shiver. The same feeling I get as when I wake up to find that I have been left alone in the house today, and that nothing has changed.
Blahsblah2001 chapter 3 . 1/3/2006
Ohh.. scary. Memory losses are alwyas scary... but only when you can remember that somehting's missing.

PhantomObsesser chapter 3 . 12/31/2005
WOOT!SHIFTPLUSONE!1

I loves it! No, wait, I LUFFS it!

I have an idea, a stupid idea, but an idea at that. I just hope it works...
Fresh C chapter 2 . 12/27/2005
Good stuff. I know this is a pretty lame statement, but I like the way they forget stuff. I wonder what the meaning of the title is though. I really have no advice on how to improve this because you have a solid setup and I have no idea where you're going with this. Tasku seems more sleezy than I'd have imagined him, but really that's up to interpritation. You have a nice fic here, I'll be glad to see more.
klxzz chapter 2 . 12/26/2005
Ah! This story is exactly what I like about these kind of storie... just the right amount of suspense and boredom. I love it. I cannot wait until the next chapter. Keep up with the good work... and just a thought... do you think you could make the chapters a little bit longer? I don't care, I'm the kind of person who likes longer kind of chapters, but since you, as the author, have the power to do whatever you wish with you own story, you can make it as long as you wish... omg, you know what would be cool? That before Nao-kun gets to leave Mabase, he looses what is left of his memory of Haruko, then he meets back up with Haruko again, ... but now that I have written that, it doesn't seem like a good idea... anywayz, I think this is the longest review I have ever made in the -thinks- 7 or 8 years I have been horridibly obsessed with fanfictions...so sayanora, love yah story, hurry up and update.
NiNe-InCh-NaIlS chapter 2 . 12/24/2005
WOW! this is one of the very few great FLCL stories I was never expecting that haruko was the one who left the comment that is just genisus! _