Reviews for A Force Bond Christmas
GGMK chapter 3 . 1/18
After finishing your Force Bond saga (which was excellent), the ending, admittedly, left a bad taste in my mouth (I was hoping that Vader would live), so to cheer myself up, I read this Christmas special (despite it being January).

Of course, it was pretty good. You have some good writing skills, honestly. Luke still annoys me sometimes, but his heart is in the right place.

The ending was nice. It made me wish that Vader lived at the end, though...

Still, really good story.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
This was absolutely adorable! I love your Force Bond series.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Ah Luke, actions really do have consequences don't they?
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Threepio is so hilarious, I didn't think it was possible to make him even more hyper-nervous but you pulled it off marvelously.
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 3 . 5/27/2012
:)))))))
mousefiction chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
I loved R2 telling Vader he was a mean jerk who needed a memory flush and a heart upgrade! I also loved the ambiguity of the statement, whether R2 meant the insult on behalf of Luke or the scientists.

Luke using Vader’s cape as a pillow was adorable. I feel like doing fan art of that, but you seem to have enough art of your stories already.

Luke falling asleep on Vader’s lap, and Vader telling Luke—although he was asleep—that being told he would be a father was the best gift he received, was all very heartwarming.

It was great to have the “There’s no such thing as luck” quotation make it into your series.

Also, it was a great idea to have Vader be the answer to the winning question which he and Luke were playing.
mousefiction chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
"Threepio," Luke said, suddenly. "I want to see if the light in his closet works when the door is closed. Would you mind getting in and having a look?" "Certainly, Master Luke." Oh, geez. Vader forgot to modify 3PO’s gullibility circuits.

“Vader glanced over at the audience, who were grinning in a sentimental manner, as if they expected him to be delighted to see his son, hundreds of light years from where he was supposed to be.” And all of them still going off the after effect of realizing Vader has a son who appeared to be so attached to him that he’d get on a freighter and travel to an uninhabited, dangerous world to spend Christmas with him. Plus. your young Luke is very cute. All that kind of makes Vader’s image appear softer than those scientists are used to. I’d be grinning, too, if I was there. Well, at least on the inside.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
“Even though he was wearing a mask, Luke could still tell he was glaring. Funny how that happened, sometimes ...” Once, I saw a guy wearing a shirt that had about nine Darth Vader masks—all identical— printed across the front, checker-board style. The text on the shirt read “The Many Emotions of Darth Vader” and under each picture there was text listing one emotion (happy, sad, etc). I wish I had that shirt. Luke doesn’t need it, though.

“‘Aunt Beru and Uncle Owen would have loved it!’ Luke yelled, before running for his room. He was too disappointed, and too frustrated to stand there and argue any longer.” Ouch.

"Son, I will be honest with you. I hate your decorating. It makes me feel physically ill. However, I will tolerate it until noon on the day after Christmas. Agreed?" I enjoy how blunt Vader can be.

I really liked the glimpses we got here of Luke’s life with Beru and Owen.

“‘You're not going to turn him into you, are you?’ Luke asked, nervously.” 3PO being like Vader. That would be so weird. More scary than the actual reprogramming Vader gave the droid.

I don’t think I mentioned it before in my other reviews, but you have characterized the droids perfectly.
WrittinInStone chapter 2 . 7/28/2011
This chapter was so incredibly cute!

Luke was so happy to see Vader, and Vader acted the way any parent would who found out their kid transversed the galaxy by themselves.

Once again, fantastic job.
WrittinInStone chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Vader's reaction to the decorations are epic. Wonderfully written.

Your Force Bond series is the standard by which I judge all other Luke/Vader stories.

Amazing job.
Lila C chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
'Maybe he should try tugging on his cape ... he'd always wanted to.'

LMFAO, I've always wanted to pull Vader's cape too!
water kangaroo chapter 3 . 5/31/2010
I just couldn't stop smiling like a maniac while reading this. It's just too adorable! (I think I've that word a few times before in other reviews. Perhaps I should go find a thesaurus.)
anemix chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
This was sweet, yet realistic. It was a fun read.

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
zara2148 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Threepio's worry mom rountine was HILARIOUS.
Happyfish chapter 3 . 11/22/2009