Reviews for Force Bond: Interactive Media
GGMK chapter 1 . 2/19
I really enjoy your one-shots. This was no exception.

I like how your stories feel realistic. Luke getting obsessed over some TV show, the wanting to meet the celebrity, the bashfulness, and then the disappointment when he realized it was fake and that the actor was a jerk.

I'm glad that Vader stepped in, that actor wasn't cool at all.

Liked the ending. I guess Luke can't abuse the poor Palpatine doll anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great little story, well done yet again.
VampiricBloOdyRose chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved the fatherly affection Vader was showing Luke more towards the end. Though I was a bit disappointed that Vader didn't tell Luke of his podracing days, especially winning the Boonta Eve Classic race.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really loved this one. I wish Vader would have talked to him openly about his past as a pod-racer. Still, it was an awesome chapter.
Saphyra Tyra Tygeru chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
the ending was so funny!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
“As he browsed the vast list, one subject line caught his attention. It was the newsletter from the solo-fathers HoloNet group he was an anonymous member of. He'd signed up once in a moment of desperation” I wonder what caused that moment of desperation. Considering Threat, it could have happened anytime. I’ve had to insert a mental filter that stops me from asking if there are any one-shot ideas for great quotations such as the above.

Luke hanging his Emperor doll from the ceiling reminds me of the time when I was a kid and did something similar to a Barbie doll. Except it was a ceiling fan and I was pretending it was an amusement park ride.

I love it when Luke calls Vader “Dad.”

Wait… wasn’t Ben Quadinaros the one who had engine trouble and wasn’t even able to race? I’ve got to go back and watch that now. If it was him, I like that Vader chose him instead of all the others. If that guy is still alive, he’d be pleasantly surprised.

I love how Artoo and SeeThreepio were first on the petition, with stormtroopers and droids filling the list. Even the trash compactor. Priceless.

I love that thinking of Padme was what made up Vader’s mind about following through to take Luke to the Exhibit, and Luke ducking behind Vader when he spotted Bik was cute. Having Vader give Luke the podracing flag was also a great idea.
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
All these stories are classics :)

It seems like you had some parenting experience lol. And the ending was nice. Itd be creepy if the Emperor had such a doll O.o
CherryxSweet chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hey, I love the 'Force Bond' series, and I was wondering if you could do a 'what if' Vader didn't see the databook on the bed, and Luke found out about his father's pod racing? I would love it if you did! :)

Cherry
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I should really stop reading these. My random bursts of laughter while I'm supposedly doing my homework (definitely NOT something to laugh about) have to be getting suspicious...
Jane Rose chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I love how you make Vader's charatcer so realistic and I have read all your force bond stories over again because you are such a talented writer.

I liked luke's ending bit with the emperor doll that made me laugh and when vader threatened the actor that was just classic

I hope your write more stories soon
sweetyamiyugigirl chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! The end of this one was a riot! And I am not surprised that Vader wenta ll explosive on that Actor... -snort- at least that one got what was coming to him!
Above the Winter Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Very good and funny too. :)

Blaze!
ILDV chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Good.
Adventure-Seeking-Juliet chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
HIlARIOUS! I love Luke's character in you stories!
booksandmusic19 chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
This is really good! I don't usually read AU's but this one is really funny and interesting.