Reviews for Force Bond: Interactive Media
MugetsuPipefox chapter 1 . 2/20
That Palpatine figure though omg XD I love Luke's thinking behind it, though I'll admit I'm not sure I could sleep at night knowing that old corpse was dangling from my ceiling hahaha
I wonder if Vader will ever tell Luke about how he won the podrace. Or if Luke will figure it out for himself...
lilyflower101 chapter 1 . 2/14
I'd pass too. :)
VioletErin.26 chapter 1 . 1/19
Aww. That was cute. Aww love the father and son relationship.
TheHopeLions chapter 1 . 12/28/2015
I'm not logged in and I want to firstly apologize for not reviewing 1 and 2. Then again this series is so long I really just don't have time. But this one. This one was too hilarious not to review.
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
...Oh, I wish my father were Darth Vader. xD
ladysithari4370 chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I love this. There should be a thousand reviews here on this story. Funny funny funny. It's refreshing just to read something I love.
GGMK chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I really enjoy your one-shots. This was no exception.

I like how your stories feel realistic. Luke getting obsessed over some TV show, the wanting to meet the celebrity, the bashfulness, and then the disappointment when he realized it was fake and that the actor was a jerk.

I'm glad that Vader stepped in, that actor wasn't cool at all.

Liked the ending. I guess Luke can't abuse the poor Palpatine doll anymore.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Great little story, well done yet again.
Narukin chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I loved the fatherly affection Vader was showing Luke more towards the end. Though I was a bit disappointed that Vader didn't tell Luke of his podracing days, especially winning the Boonta Eve Classic race.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
I really loved this one. I wish Vader would have talked to him openly about his past as a pod-racer. Still, it was an awesome chapter.
Dark Song 87 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
the ending was so funny!
mousefiction chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
“As he browsed the vast list, one subject line caught his attention. It was the newsletter from the solo-fathers HoloNet group he was an anonymous member of. He'd signed up once in a moment of desperation” I wonder what caused that moment of desperation. Considering Threat, it could have happened anytime. I’ve had to insert a mental filter that stops me from asking if there are any one-shot ideas for great quotations such as the above.

Luke hanging his Emperor doll from the ceiling reminds me of the time when I was a kid and did something similar to a Barbie doll. Except it was a ceiling fan and I was pretending it was an amusement park ride.

I love it when Luke calls Vader “Dad.”

Wait… wasn’t Ben Quadinaros the one who had engine trouble and wasn’t even able to race? I’ve got to go back and watch that now. If it was him, I like that Vader chose him instead of all the others. If that guy is still alive, he’d be pleasantly surprised.

I love how Artoo and SeeThreepio were first on the petition, with stormtroopers and droids filling the list. Even the trash compactor. Priceless.

I love that thinking of Padme was what made up Vader’s mind about following through to take Luke to the Exhibit, and Luke ducking behind Vader when he spotted Bik was cute. Having Vader give Luke the podracing flag was also a great idea.
CaptainSoraSparrow chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
All these stories are classics :)

It seems like you had some parenting experience lol. And the ending was nice. Itd be creepy if the Emperor had such a doll O.o
CherryxSweet chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hey, I love the 'Force Bond' series, and I was wondering if you could do a 'what if' Vader didn't see the databook on the bed, and Luke found out about his father's pod racing? I would love it if you did! :)

~Cherry
water kangaroo chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I should really stop reading these. My random bursts of laughter while I'm supposedly doing my homework (definitely NOT something to laugh about) have to be getting suspicious...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »