Reviews for Head Over Heels
2 Sided coiN chapter 32 . 3/21/2016
Oh my gosh! THATS IT?! And it's been years since you've updated! I think I'm going to go cry...
overninethousand chapter 10 . 1/20/2016
these; sesshomaruandrin . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagura . blogspot . com
Scorus chapter 32 . 8/24/2014
Damn, I love the story yet there haven't been any updates T_T
I need moorreeeee, pwease
Golden.January chapter 1 . 6/14/2014
Love the story. Hope you would continue writing someday. BTW my favourite character in this story is Sushi XD Currently looking for a fish of my own to name it after.
Stevie808 chapter 32 . 3/29/2014
Man I love this I was either cracking up or wanting to strangle both kagura and sesshomaru for being so stubborn! I wish you'd update though but it has been six years since you did and am update is probably not in the picture. I was actually thinking about not reading it cause it wasn't complete but your writing skills are so good I was just drawn to it and I couldn't stop lol
overninethousand chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
these:

sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Wildfly chapter 17 . 8/10/2013
Inu checking on essays gf?
1XxKiraXx1 chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
OMFG! The cricket scene with Miroku was priceless! BWAHAHAHA! LMFAO!
abandonedbymich chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
This is just brilliant.
I love the way you're writing Kagura, because the entire time I was watching the anime, I was thinking to myself, "She seems like she would be a trickster in her spare time."
InuxKagsForever chapter 32 . 7/12/2012
When are you going to update? I want to know what happens next! I don't care how long it takes but I will get the end of this story, lol.
autumn sky chapter 32 . 5/13/2010
I really really love this story. Please update it. I hope you get well soon so that you can continue writting lovely stories like this. Bless you
kaitoustar chapter 32 . 11/5/2009
This is such an incredible fic. I really really hope you continue! You're a superb writer and this story is almost getting to the end, right? Finish it, for your readers's sake.
Offline2012 chapter 32 . 5/13/2009
What a cliff hanger...a great one too! I can't wait for Ch.33! This story is just too awesome! Love your writing style!
Half-elf chapter 32 . 1/22/2009
Wow, just found this story and it is wonderful. I hope that you plan on finishing it. I love the dynamic you set up between Kagura and Sesshomaru not to mention how well you handle the other characters' personalities as well. Again, awesome story.
ThatLovelyJubilee chapter 32 . 11/16/2008