Reviews for Love Potion
mykkia.worthington.7 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
* Note saying- i loved it leave a note on top of this one for reply- end of note that and saying be back in two hours gone to lunch and mrs. chono hunting * ( in another part of the house )
Yugi:...mmm!...y-yami! Ha-harder! * yami pounding into him *
Yami:...oooohhhh...aibou..so incredibly tight...so hot! * with a flick of his wrist the door shut with shadow magic and a note on the door from yami, matches, and bakura...note says- WE'LL GET U AFTER YAMI RAVISHES HIS LOVER! X( YOU'LL REGRET PUTTING A LOVE POTION ON YUGI! JUST U WAIT! -end of note
Amanda27A.g chapter 2 . 7/24/2014
is that all?
SilverShadow123 chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
I MUST KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT . . .

OMG, PLEASE LET IT BE PUPPYSHIPPING WITH WHOEVER DRINKS THE OTHER CAN (preferable Seto, but meh . . . I JUST WANT PUPPYSHIP)

Updaaaaaaaaaatee :(
Arivania Moons chapter 2 . 4/5/2014
Please continue!
sodomangel chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
No chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
Update
Lillith987 chapter 2 . 10/29/2012
Why isnt this updated... TT
littlerostte chapter 2 . 8/10/2012
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Please Write some more I love all your stories there my favorites. Please continue!
TheGuardian'sOfTheFishbowl chapter 2 . 2/24/2012
Me: it was awesome! I luved it DK-chan! *SMACK* OW! Why did hit me Nii-chan? *sniff tears* Niome: I agree with Key-san, but u only call her Sempai love u know that. Me:...*chibi pout* update soon Sempai? I don want Nii-chan hittin me no more...

Two Weird Inu's

Key
Kaaki Shaman chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Hum, why's it taking so long to update this? XDIt's very nice despite it being lemony. ...Wow. I feel dirty for actually typing that. XD Huh. Weird, neh?

But anyway, it's a nice story, nice concept. Bliss is hilarious, Yami's a pervert, and Yuugi is soon-to-be posessive! What more could you ask for in a puzzleshipping story? (Well, besides bondage but that depends on who you are... And a dominant Yuugi isn't bad, either. x3) Wow. I'm such a pervert. XD
JunJouVampire chapter 2 . 9/2/2010
I like it so far! :3 Update soon!
SamoaCookie chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I wonder if the effects of the love potion are temerary.
Mad for Beyond Birthday chapter 1 . 4/13/2010
...Please, please, PLEASE WRITE MORE! I want to read the next chapter of this story! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE!
hikarithomas chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Okay, listen up! i've read this story, and I LOVE IT! Write more, do it now! and don't forget to write more in Genie of the Puzzle! I wanna read more of that one 2!