Reviews for What's Good For Me
Dimo426 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011

I'm gonna have to agree with you on your review. I couldn't make it past chapter three before I gave up. This fic seems to be poorly edited and severely under plotted. It would have taken an extra five minutes to spell check your document. Seriously. Was this your first fic? Are you completely new to the whole fanfic thing? I'm not trying to be mean, but if you read fanfiction at all, then you would see that the general layout, editing, plot, entire process is very intricate and requires lots of detail. Most fics are novel worthy. My ten year old sister could write a better story than this. Take this as constructive criticism and take down the fic so you can edit and correct it. Try not to rush your story too much as well. PM me if you have any questions. I would be glad to help you if you need some assistance.

Mrs. Dimoski
Kelsiee chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
This Was A Really Good Fanfic,

I Loved Your Plot, And Your Characters,

Keep Up The Good Work : )
squishypinapples chapter 10 . 7/17/2009
heheh, cool story :)
miss devil's kiss chapter 10 . 4/19/2008
that was great! is there a sequel? you know what, i'll go check. :D
padfoot-fiend chapter 10 . 8/25/2007
Great Story! I love D/G fics.
ghsurhjghjf chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Yes, he should "embrace himself". I mean really, who WOULDN'T hug themselves to get prepared?

Also, they wear ROBES for Quidditch. NOT pants and turtlenecks.

Thats all I could bring myself to read, and I WON'T continue to.

You should be glad I only pointed out a few mistakes of yours.

P.S. I just LOVE how interesting the conversations are. Just puttin' that out there.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 10 . 6/6/2007
Awh! Your in my favourites! You got the quirky feeling of a new relationship just right on this, and that squirmy feeling lmao 10/10
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 8 . 6/6/2007
LMAO you have a wicked sense of humour, it catches the butterflies of love so well!

Favourite quotes:

"This calls for a moment of Squeeing time... 'Sque' Sqe' 'Sque'"

"The end of the world is here... But what a beautiful ending..."

"I just couldn't wait any longer... Forgive me, mum" LMAO
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 7 . 6/6/2007
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 5 . 6/6/2007
Oh My God.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
Omg i was silently giggling hearing about them tackling eachother to the ground. And that was a very naughty thing Ginny did, funny, amusing, cunning, slytherin of ginny but naughty. Draco though, wow!
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
Aw thats a unexpected twist, not the Draco liking Ginny, that was cute in a weird screwed up childhood stalker way. The Ginny deciding to go against malfoy :O. He was nothing but sweet to her... heart of ice tht woman! Draco can melt it :)
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
What a PXK :O! Oh well now she can get with draco lol I love how you set it out at the beginning.
RadiantRedWeasley chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
LMAO Hermione is a Loon. Grand so far.
GoldenFawkes chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
*Groan* Is the crash-into-Draco-in-the-hallway-and-look-up-and-see-grey-eyes-and-realize-it's-Draco-Malfoy scene really required? Why is it that everyone has it? I'm asking seriously. Maybe it's impossible to write a DG fic without it?