Reviews for Full Metal Alchemist Edward Mustang?
awesomenaruto chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
please review this story! i love it and it's awesome!
wolfsblood13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
The start of the story was good it would be ashamed to stop you should continue it.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
I love stories like this! I cant wait to read Ed's reaction when he sees Roy and Riza again.
Pineapple Moon chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
is this story still going to be continued? it's really good.
WishToDraw chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
oh man please continue this story.

this is a great twist in the story.

when will roy and riza meet edward?

update please.
Pure Shikon chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Hm...Interesting...I can't wait to see where this'll go! Please update!
jordan chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
hey this story is great so if you could finish it soon that would be great
charcol chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
I read the prologue and liked it, but I can't seem to find the rest of it . Please write some more, I promise to review if you do . It sounds like it's going to be interesting but then the rest isn't there. My apologies for not having any constructive criticism but one thing I noticed, does Ed use an honorific when referring to his mother? That would then be 'okaasan'. Anyway, it's an interesting idea and it would be nice to see more.

Hermy1991 chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
That is a really cool start. You should write it...
devilangel92 chapter 1 . 4/7/2006
Wow i like it. Update soon please.
Hunter Hatake and Neko Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
this great story pleaz write more soon
abigailchase chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Kewl. This is really good! I can't wait for the next chapter! Please update soon (and don't take that the wrong way, some authors/authoresses do...)!
Maple Isabell chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
ACK! Where is the rest?
Noreen chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Good fic. By the way, did you know that finalfantasys-child has a similar fic? I think you should read that to make sure your fic doesn't become too similar.
Rory chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
When are you going to update? Will Ed have his daddy’s powers? You just have to update?