Reviews for Death in a Diary
BBxRAEshipper chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
Why didnt u finish this?
It would of been nice, oh wait it is the end, sorry it just normally it would have a better ending.
ZadZap chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
pretty good story
paula2284 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
wow!

i read this and now it's stuck in my head!

it's really good!

:p
reader chapter 2 . 2/13/2008
hey you need to add on to this story. give a happy ending. have beastboy try and help her. i had this happen to me once when i find my friends dairy that had a sucide entry. it kills me that i was unable to help them even if the date was from time ago when it was written. please add on to this. and never think a killing your self find help and if you know someone who is thinking of killing themselves help them
Little Miss Juliet chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
O...Kay. Great story.
Sour Sizzle chapter 2 . 7/29/2006
Eventhought it's short, good story. Ignore Bjpunk rocker, hes the one thats lost.
grimPontif chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Dont you like the R&R paring you r evil if you like rea and bb EW
Serlenia chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
This good. I like it. :) keep up the good work.
Tortured Soul chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Go you!
RaexBB72 chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
Great first chapter! I love this pairing. The Note: was funny. Well, please finish soon. I will check every day. Does that sound kinda creepy in a way? : )
ElphieYo chapter 2 . 12/22/2005
That was so good! * starts to cry* You welcome, Raven!

lylas,

sweetnsxy
SonicGirl chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Yes, you spelled Ebinezer Scrooge right.
Draco Blade chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
Heh...sugar-high raver? Sounds like Kat to me...

I'm glad you wrote this story, cuz I needed something GOOD to read. Also cuz I just LOVE anything that you write without question!

But I bet I can guess the reason you wrote it...heh. But that's another topic for another time.

Bye!
Draco Blade chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
It's dedicated to ME? Wow, thanks!

I really liked it in a sad, emotional way. Raven's feeling down, BB's trying to help, and the diary doesn't help with his worrying of her. Heh...I can relate to that...

By the way, does this take place shortly after "Spellbound"? It sounds like it did. But oh well.

Loved the story! Hope to talk to you soon!