Reviews for Tamers Sagas: Flux
Saelisk chapter 9 . 2/9/2010
AH! It's over! I loved it! It was kinda like one of those TV shows like 24 or Lost. I just can't believe it. It's so amazing. I nearly cried when Takato and Jeri reunited. YOU MUST WRITE A SEQUEL TO THIS, (if there isn't one already). I absolutely adore it. I just wish there was more of these characters I could see.

-Saelisk
Saelisk chapter 7 . 2/9/2010
OH SIMPLY INCROYABLE! I am in utter disbelief at the way this is!

I still don't understand how when Mala touch the portal, how it helped everybody in Atlas, could you explain that to me?
Saelisk chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
HURRAY! TAKATO'S ALIVE! I can't wait to read the rest of this story in the next 2 hours!
Jenjenjojo1012 chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
heyz! jenjenjojo1012 & zaebeth998 here!

otay we jus had ta tell ya that we loved

the tamers saga atlas! we're JUS STARTIN

flux now. anyways we'll tell ya how much

we liked this one when we are done

Keep on writing!

Jenjenjojo1012, & Zaebeth998
Yami Vizzini chapter 9 . 10/27/2007
This was even more exciting than its predecessors! It seems to close the first arc of your stories, although Diminuendo serves as an epilogue. I read this all this morning! I was seriously thrown by the Cronus revelation.
Shadowking160 chapter 9 . 8/7/2006
WOW THAT WAS SO AWSOME, WOW WOW WOW! i so can't wait to know what happns next in the story now that i know the WHOLE story to it all lol : well keep up the awsome job this is most likely the best Fanfic i have read here on please keep it up coz your very good at it, can wait till your next Update.

Shadowking160
theuali chapter 9 . 8/4/2006
Wow...all i can say is wow...that was one of the best stories yet on fanfiction yet and its amazing for me to say that as i dont normally likie stories involving the tamers fight stuff involving the digital world you are a fantastic writer! keep up the good work
thoughts fade chapter 9 . 3/22/2006
The ending's so cute. I wish I read this before I started Diminuendo. Oh, well. Still good. *waits for chapter 3 of Diminuendo* Also, your original characters actually have personalities unlike some.

Ignore the following if you want.

Just out of curiousity, isn't Takato's D-Arc that goldish color with the weird markings? Like, after Guilmon digivolved into the evil mega form (*sweatdrops* I forgot his name) the red one breaks and eventually Takato gets a new one?

Well, it doesn't matter much to the story since it's just the color. Unimportant tiny details. (See? This is why I said to ignore it. D) Boredom points these pointless details out to me.

Someone needs to put your stories on the big screen.
The Light's Refrain chapter 9 . 2/19/2006
Wow, what an awesome chapter. In the end, Guilmon was able to get the job done, and now he has become fully human.

I wonder what Valn had been planning though, turning Digimon into humans. I doubt it was just research for the virus...

All in all, a very fun story

Cya!
Squirtttttttttt chapter 9 . 2/17/2006
GREAT CHAPTER! I can't wait for the next story!
ThalasaPonce chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Please hurry and do the next one I love your stories!
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Nice, though I had hoped to see Gallantmon in this, but eh, whatcha gonna do? Oh, you know I forgot to ask way back when, but why is Takato/Guilmon/Cronus' digivice still red? I really enjoyed this fic. I hope to see more great writing from you!
karika88 chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
WOW great story, Finally the sequal to cresendo can start thank god, this was good too though lol
Bluesv20 chapter 9 . 2/16/2006
Not bad, liked the ending and by the way my favorite chapter was Cronus.
The Light's Refrain chapter 8 . 2/5/2006
Poor Henry. The stress has been really getting to him lately.

Strange. Since when was Guilmon able to read minds?

Best of luck to finishing the rest of this story.