Reviews for Jin's Overture
radcat38 chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
I like your version if this episode.
regie27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2006
I can't believe you're writing these great one-shots as the series is progressing because you've have read and understood the characters so well. I agree that Jin is quite complicated but that makes him a good writing challenge, ne? and I'm glad to say you've done a great job at it. I especially love the story's pace and style. It has a sort of daydream-like quality that fully transports you into his mind. I sure hope we get new episodes soon on Adult Swim because that'll mean more fanfic goodness.
Mariphasa Hecatene chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
"Monogatari" is a literary form in Japanese literature, an extended prose narrative tale comparable to the epic. Many of the great works of Japanese fiction, such as The Tale of Genji and the Heike monogatari ("The Tale of the Heike") are in the monogatari form. I think the word you meant to use is "bakemono", goblin or monster.

Sorry to give only this comment, but I couldn't get past the mental image of Fuu screaming at a literary epic.
Former Amber Lantern Now Kasai Ame Go Seek New Profile Please chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
How wonderfully poetic and sad. I'm a little lost at the end there, but the haziness of it all is justified. Still, it'd be nice to have that part of the story clarified. All in all, quite wonderful.
silver sliver chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
omg...*types really slow* that was really good. you are really talented, please keep writing! _ I loved it!
Gladiel chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
Oh, wow, that was amazing. :D

Keep up the awesome writing.
kimper chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
wow. that was really wonderful. i love to contemplate the inner workings of jin. there's just so much to think about. thanks for the great read and keep up the wonderful work!

kimper :)
snowbunny chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
I loved,loved,LOVED the part about Jin soul's partial redemption! You are such a great writer! I really love the way you paint Jin! I think you really get him! And yeah said this before but you should toally do a JinXFuu story! I don't think anyone as with talent as you has ever written one._ or you could keep on going with these totally sweet one shots..._ Just keep writing becuase you rock!