Reviews for The Greatest Criminal
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/10
Well, that was pretty intense. And I can totally see where you're coming from.
Geez...
FistfulOfFire chapter 1 . 12/8/2014
...

Well, gee, thanks for ruining my respect for Sakura.

j/k. But seriously. THE FEELS RIGHT NOW ARE JUST... ASDFGHJKL;
GhostLurkingInTheShadows chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
woah that was deep, and a very interesting viewpoint. Thank you :)
Shae Vizla chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Very good story.

Gai is really a good friend and understand well Kakashi without being pushy or clingly. He have a good perception of Team 7 too. He see Sasuke like someone too instable and he's secretly relieved he leave Konoha before he did more damages and believe he's too broken to be hated (and isn't worth his pity either).

He understand why Naruto leave, to find his own way and become stronger, and that it doesn't meant he hate Kakashi or ressent his favoristism toward Sasuke. On the contrary, Naruto is the one who keep his friend alive and give him glimpses of happiness because Naruto is a gentle soul and he have always a thought for his precious persons. Naruto is the one who would have the right to be ressentful toward Kakashi, but he's not.

I can understand why he hate Sakura. Yes, Kakashi wasn't the best of the sensei, but Sakura wasn't serious with her training either. She didn't care about being strong or do her part in the team, all she did was bullying Naruto and fawning over Sasuke. I don't think she was upset because he favorised Sasuke, because she thought he merited it. On the contrary, she probably think he should have do much more to make her Sasuke-kun stronger and then he would have not wanted to leave for Orochimaru. I think she's a selfish bitch, who is blinded by a silly crush and don't care about loyaulty (she asked Sasuke to let her come with him and thus betray Konoja) or anyone's else feelings (she refuse to see Sasuke despise her and try to play with Naruto's feelings for her in pretending she loved him now to pursue alone Sasuke, like she had a single chance against him). I think she snob Kakashi because she's full or herself now that she is the legendary Tsunade of the Sannin's, Godaime Hokage, apprentice and too good to socialise with her genin's sensei.
John Smith chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
Damn... what a smart, smart piece. I really love it when people write short perspective fics like this because they open my mind to concepts I otherwise never would have considered. Kakashi's state during Naruto's absence had to have been one of the worst in a long time. He absolutely had to have felt a sense of painful failure. There's just no way he did not. Of course then there's the fact that he jumps at the chance to train Naruto again in a very personal, one-on-one way as soon as the opportunity arises after the timeskip. This is definitely testament to the loneliness you portray through Gai's eyes here. Awesome job characterizing not just Kakashi but also Gai, Naruto, Sakura, and even Iruka. You've got a great mind for character-building and I will definitely be stowing this fic away as part of my headcanon from now on. Thanks for helping me flesh out my own vision of Kakashi! :)
Mark chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Kakashi was always broken in someway.
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
T-T so sad
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
...I...I have no idea what to say.
shadowmarialove chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
I approve of this! ahahaha I really hate Sakura, she pisses me off...though she isn't as useless as Lucy in Fairy Tail, ohh well, love it!
vincents1lover chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This was fanntastiic3
ChronoMitsurugi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Sad. Gai is very insightful but he doesnt, or more like refuses to, see that Kakashi brought that upon himself.
andysanime chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Really good job and... I never really did like Sakura. Grrr, stupid girl .
titpuce86 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
This is just WOW! I mean it's really great, well written, characterization spot on and the subject is quite original too. I loved it!
GSYH chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
I can see Gai being so BIAS like this, he is very loud about Lee being his favourite student, well, at least he's honest!

...and that's WHY Neji was helped by Naruto in the end, and not Gai.

...and maybe TenTen, THE GIRL, could have been stronger than she was, if she had gone the same path as Sakura and seeked out another teacher.

I love Team Gai, and I get that Lee needs special attention, but sometimes I really feel bad for Neji and TenTen, but I guess it's the same in every team, there will always be a favourite.
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
This is really short, but almost painful to read; especially when I could see this happening.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »