Reviews for Morning Routine
Miliaria chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
I would say that a real relationship between the two would begin after she died. Because 'mortal love' doesn't have quite the ring to it as "eternal love." :)))
0jadecat0 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
This. Was. Exactly. What I was looking for. It was everything I asked for and more. Thank you. Just...thank you for this, it was absolutely perfect.
Ale chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Me encanto tu fic, definitiva mente es muy bueno :)
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Brilliant written characters are all intact
Sam-E234 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
This was GENIUS!
BlueShift5 chapter 1 . 4/5/2011
Just thought I'd let you know I rather enjoyed your story. It was written a while ago so I'm kinda wondering if you're still writing fanfics, or have you moved on to other things?

Magus1108 chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
A pretty interesting and wonderfully written one-shot, this was! I loved it! The relationship between Grim and Mandy is rather interesting, and you especially made it intriguing in this fic. Overall, one of the best Grim and Evil fanfics I've ever read.
Belle Mort 13 chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
I read this story for the first time some years ago

its still one of my favorites

mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
i can see Mandy doing exactly this-good job.
Belledonna Morticia chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
love it
Stormwolf3x chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
This was great! the plot was very good and well planned out, keep up your good work! :P
Xade chapter 1 . 4/7/2007
This story was perfect.
England Samurai chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Bravo...Well executed...I don't suppose you'd make a sequel? (Bows down)
faz chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
Sweet! thanks for writng awesme ending!
The Letter Atrophy chapter 1 . 12/4/2006
That was incredible ) I've always wanted to appreciate the pairing Grim/Mandy, but I've read so many sappy, overdone portrayals of it that before this fic it's never really appealed to me.

There isn't by any chance a sequel to this, is there? Because that would really make this day more than complete XD

Mandy calls Grim an UGLY sack of bones? Lol, he's NOT ugly... haha, I think it's the lopsided eye sockets that really win me over XD I seriously want to hug the guy... although, considering the whole walking skeleton issue, that would probably be extremely uncomfortable... okay that's way too many words dedicated to one little thought XP

Seriously, though. WOW. This is one of the best GAB&M fics I've ever read. It's going straight to my favorites list now )