Reviews for White Noise
TheMajesticBeanCurd chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
Nice. Love Sirius. Love Regulus. Love Remus. Love you :D
teawithhoney chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
If you had seven before you now have eight! Count me in, without a doubt. I, like Regulus am not an emotional person. I, too like thinking about things in Capital Letters. Like the fact that I am a Listener, and a Good Secret Keeper. I don't talk whole lot more than needed, but I can Rant, when I want to. I also say more when I'm writing than when I'm talking. Probably too much. Anyway, I am now your Loyal Reader.
Gabwr chapter 3 . 3/21/2006
I really like this story a lot. I can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work.
imakeeper chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
wow... that was so deep and philosophical!
Zevazo chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
So. Ask me to beta, and ignore EVERY ONE of my suggestions. Nice. I mean, picking and choosing is the author's prerogative, but EVERY SINGLE ONE? You're lucky I love you so much. And your story, love that too. Next! Next!
Zevazo chapter 2 . 1/4/2006
Superb as usual. It's really sad when even I have to think back to know where I left off and you picked up ... I like the window. I am NOT going to hell, you bigot.
Zevazo chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
Did I mention I really loved the Red Herring paragraph?
imakeeper chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i got confused reading this. don't get me wrong. this was good, but i got lost here and there. i guess i just focus right now, but i really enjoyed it (my ipod just died so im sort of out of it) can't wait for the next update!
imakeeper chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
im sorry i did'nt review the first time i read it... i seriously thought i did. anway its a good story and i hope you update again soon!
EllieSD chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
Really, really like this story! Keep up the good work, and sorry I didn't review the last chapter, I feel guilty now! heehee x
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
This is wonderful! A wonderful introduction to Sirius and Remus and their relationship with each other. I particularly liked this line:

Sarcasm is the weapon for Remus, and he uses it so very well. If sarcasm were a sword, my little fencing-champion brother would envy Remus’s point-work.

Wonderful little metaphor right there! It just tickles my fancy! ::huggles:: This is absolutely superb, keep up the good work!
Sweet 16 Movie Buff chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
This is wonderful! I'm really quite intrigued with Regulus's character now that the 6th book makes him an influential character, at least in my opinion anyway. Of course, the whole Black family is interesting, I can't wait to see what you do with them!