Reviews for Ed's Christmas Gift
Guest chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
Awwwwww! This is adorable! 3 3 I love Ed/Double D, and this is a great story for them. _ Nice too, especially since everyone writes about what happens if all the kids accept them. Not many do ones where the kids shun them like this. Great story! 3
Guest chapter 4 . 7/8/2012
Awww, this was awesome. I only hate that you didn't throw Eddy in there more at the End, especially after the first chapter where it said he had a crush on both Double D and the Eddy boy, but overall a wonderful story. :)
YinYangHeart chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
yay happy x-mas endings! i loved it! X3
Kidiu chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Aw, I loved how it ended, with a non-anti-Eddy. It was a cute and sweet story!
Kidiu chapter 3 . 11/4/2009
Oh, it's getting so cute.
Kidiu chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Oh, this one was very sad, I gotta know what happens.
Kidiu chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Aw, I'm liking it already!
Cielo VII chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
AW! they make such a cute couple! i wish there was a sequel to this... if there's no sequel i shall cry! WAH! well this story was awesome to the max, and it was also adorable and really heartfelt. i loved it! *faveys*
naruto-kyuubi-death chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
I liked it, it was good
Malbro king chapter 4 . 8/18/2007
Im glad that bicth sarah got what see dersevered i hate her i wish she was sent to jevery

Ed: thank you for stinkiing up for me

Althea: no problme

Eddy: hm you think rolf ok

Althea: no he's in the hospital 6 months

Eddy: omg Sarah inside

Sarah: UGH ED I'LL KILL YOU

Althea: why you crazy bicth take thing (slaps sarah grabs her hair slams her onto the floor)

Eddy: hey don't leave me out

Sarah: (trys to claw out Althea eyes)

Althea: you whore(does massive damge to her hand)

Eddy: (stomps on sarah foot)

Althea: your a horrible little gril you shouyld be happy for ED AND STOP BLAMING HIM FOR YOUR MISFORTINS YOU SADIST! YOUR HIS FAMILY STOP TREATING HIM LIKE DIRT AND BE NICE YOU WITHCH YOU SHUOLD BE PUT IN JAIL OH NO YOU DON'T NOW EDDY!

Eddy: grags her by the hair throws her out the window

Edd: guys be careful Sarah inside omg you 2 look like you fought sopmeone.

Althea & Eddy: that bicht got it again this time 100 fold

ahem by the great i hate that bicth Sarah
Malbro King chapter 3 . 8/18/2007
Ch.2 was full of misari Eddy is a basterd fuck rolf he in love with Kevin is should set something on fire he should set HIM SELF ON FIRE THAT WHORE MONGER SHIT FLINGING WERILDO.

Rolf: what did you say

Althea: you herad me dopn't make me go old school on you because i will whip yo ass.

Rolf: the son of a serper will beat you

ALthea: (punes rolf in the smoagh then mouth sending him threw the wall)

Althea: don't fuck with me don't fuck with me don't you ever fuck with my friend ed if you do set any thing on fire that ed touch i will fucking set you on fire dammit!
Scarlet Storm chapter 4 . 8/16/2007
that was so damn cute!
Maxwell89 chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
OMG! OMG! THIS WAS THE FIRST ED EDD AND EDDY FIC I'VE EVER READ AND I LOVED IT.I always thought that Ed and Edd would make a cute couple...I also thought Ed was gay too...I love how Eddy and all mean but became nice in the end. YES AND EDDY FINALLY KICKED SARAH'S ASS...and got taller too. Good fic I hope you wrote more!
JaneE chapter 4 . 6/7/2007
This story was really great! You really ought to do more of them, especially with Ed and Edd. I think that this is such a sweet couple that I have never really been able to find before. Keep it up!
Monthadog chapter 4 . 6/6/2007
omg! i love ur story, it's soo sweet! i really liked that eddy went through a character change by the end of it and was a better person. yay