Reviews for Beautiful Disaster
EmmyLou74 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
How have I never read your stories before! Loved it :)
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Awesome story! I love it! It's the perfect song too!
Crogos chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
That was really cute! I could totally see this scene happening, and the two of them just flubbing their confessions, then laughing about it. Awesome work!
alec to the max chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
coolness.

i got straight on you tube to listen to the song.
klylu chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
that was perfect! so much max and alec. till the end, they just didn't have a clue! lol
sanaazzy chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
lol Very cute
ShinyGreenPanda chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
Four cheers for a Beautiful Disaster! That was amazing! Nice work. : D
emily chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
love it love it love it! ;)
jae chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
love the story! love the song! beautiful disaster is the absolute perfect song for alec
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I liked it! It was beautiful lol jk really it was good I am a sucker for sappy fanfic about M/A.
AngelKougaeri chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Very cute - loved it!

AnGeL -x-
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
That's my absolute favorite song, and I think of Jensen Ackles every time I hear it. Loved this.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
It's a good story. I loved the lyrics, and they suited the story really well. I especially loved the lines: 'He smiled crookedly. It was a strange smile. A smile that made Max want to cringe. It was like honey spilled on shattered glass. A pained smile.'. where you wrote 'it was like honey spilled on shattered glass' wow! what a great line! That was probably one of the best lined I've ever read.
Pand chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
that was brillant! one of the best pieces i have read in a long time!
Amelya chapter 1 . 1/8/2006
Wow! I loved the story. It seems a standalone but it'd be great if you decided to continue. :)