Reviews for These Dreams
Touch of the Wind chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Excellent story, very interesting and well written.
Sari chapter 10 . 3/24/2008
I saw the trailer for this on youtube and I loved it. I'm usually a hardcore Rebel fan, but I like how Tess finally went out and made her own life as Tess and not Ava
imissbuffy chapter 10 . 3/11/2008
Wow. I know you wrote this over two years ago, but I just found it. I was compelled to give you my (humble) opinion on it.

This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It's deffinately in the top three, and I have read MANY. It's much better than the books that were written based on the show (Pursuit, Nightscape, ect. has the list). In fact, whoever came up with the idea to publish those books should have waited and just published yours. I mean to say that this makes those books look like crap. Your words flowed together in such a way that I could see what was happening. You made the characters believable and not out of sync with the show. Even Tess. (I always thought that maybe that something like this was how Tess really was. But I am a Max and Liz fan) You actually used proper grammar and punctuation, which is so very rare to find. Most people don't even care about stuff like that, and that really the stuff that makes some fanfics hard to read. I couldn't stop reading yours. Thank you for writing it.
xxSophiexx chapter 10 . 2/5/2008
Ok so I can't be bothered logging in...

Loved this story so much! I always did like Tess and I had a feeling that she didn't really die in the second to last episode. This story explored Tess and Ava so well and I loved it even if it did have Max/Liz (I'd be a liar if I said I liked this couple lol) *ducks*.

Most importantly, I'm leaving this story feeling as satisfied as I would after watching an episode, or somehting. Which is a great compliment to you, I hope ;)

Keep writing Roswell fics that like Tess, there aren't enough out there :D x
DianeFar chapter 10 . 7/25/2007
Interesting story! at the beginning i didn't want to read it because it started with Tess and i hate Tess. Don't hurt me but i still hate her, i can't forget the real show and how she really was no matter how people write her in ff. But the story is really really good. thank you

I hope for a sequel with more CC couples.
lambicami chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
OMG! finally huh? Sky you are absolutely a talented driven writer. When I was reading this I thought I was watching an episode of the show. You actually made me like Tess and yea i still can't stand Liz (lol don't hurt me) The ending was a complete shock to me..you tricked me thanks! I loved this and was totally impressed with the job you did with putting this story together. I suck I know I should have left you this message long long long long x's infinity ago. I can't wait for the books you are going to write :-P love ya sweet thang!
mangoaddict chapter 10 . 6/11/2006
Is there going to be a sequel? You can't just leave it with 'they are coming.' Who are they and why are they coming? I liked that Tess found a home, and that Max and Liz are happy and still together. I do agree that if Max had left Liz it would be because he felt like he had an obligation to Tess and his son, and he still would have pined for Liz, which would have made all three of them miserable.
Saneka chapter 10 . 4/7/2006
Who's coming? This story was good but man you left me hanging there, please say you're writing another story to explain that. Still loved it though.
P.Sawyer chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
OMGAH!

I loved this FanFic!

At first I had my doubts with Tess still alive [I am deff. not a fan of Tess], I thought Max would leave Liz. That would be no bueno. But. Encore for you! Loved it, absolutly loved it.

I cried when Tess [Ava] died. Even though I didn't like Tess...lol. I did like Ava though. Ok, I am rambling. I'll stop.

Any how.

Wonderful job.
runningwild22 chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
I'm happy Tess finally has some peace. And will get to find love on her own terms. It was a really great ending. :) :) :)

Can't wait for the next story.

Kia
Mony19 chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
yay she didn't die.

I am glad Max and the others feel guilty and they should. If you ever made a sequel it would be good to see them realize that Tess is alive and see their reaction and stuff. However, this was great, I am glad that Tess is finally happy and she has her son and a "mother" of sorts :)

I enjoyed this fic and hope you right more fics where Tess is not evil and has a life outside of the others.

good job
Kelly-Starfly chapter 10 . 4/6/2006
Oh its nice that tess is alive and sort of happy but I was looking for more - max & tess action. But I loved your story - will you do more Max & Tess stories ?
Karin chapter 7 . 4/5/2006
Hmm I like it. But I dont get what happend to Maria and Michael...explain please
Running-Wild22 chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
I hate to say it but, I hope that was Ava and not Tess. Why did Tess not just do what she did to the other skins? The whole mind warp fire thing? I'm not happy! at all!

Kia
Mony19 chapter 9 . 4/4/2006
Kinda in shock

I swear this is the second fic where I loved how someone was portraying Tess and all of a sudden, she dies. I hope that she really didn't.I still think Max and the others should never had been forgiven so easily. All of a sudden now they care. I wanted Tess to raise her son without the others and have a nice life.

I hope she isn't really dead

ud soon