Reviews for Mute
Katiki chapter 7 . 1/10/2014
I know I'm late to the party, but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed your story. Great job getting inside Nick's head and describing mutism from the perspective of the mute. Brilliant reveal at the end that Grissom's order to "stay in the box" had stuck in his subconscious, and it cleverly dovetails with his words to the daughter: "Don't take it with you."
krage chapter 7 . 8/9/2008
great story, you really portrayed the emotions well and how each charater reacted to the situation differently. Very well written
sandie chapter 7 . 1/14/2007
Dear "navigato" Awesome story. To pick out one line in Grave Danger and weave an excellet story. At first I thought you were going to relate it to another story that i am reading now on the fan fic about Nick when he was nine and not being able to speak It is based on the Overload episode in season 2. Great job!Still want to do a fan fic of my own, hope to!Thanks!
Nicole Taylor chapter 7 . 2/10/2006
AMAZING. TRUELY AMAZING. You need to write more, more more AND MORE! Loved it i give INFINITY STARS! ou betrayed Nick's character extremely well!I thank you for this gorgeously done story!

Nicole
Mma63 chapter 7 . 1/4/2006
Thanks for sharing your story with us. GD was the most emotional episode for me and it's allways nice find stories related to it. You did a good work here. Hope to find you again soon.
Rachel chapter 7 . 1/3/2006
Hey. This is actually the episode that got me hooked on CSI, and yours is the first fic I read and reviewed. I loved that episode because it was real. Nick is human and he acted human.

Awesome fic. I hate it when shows have big gaps, like between Nick in the ambulance and him seeing Kelly. But that's what fanfics are for :) Good job! I love angst and all of the emotion
Ragnhild chapter 7 . 1/1/2006
Finnished! Have to check your other stories. This was great.
Ragnhild chapter 3 . 1/1/2006
Great story. Reading it while I'm supposed to work. ;-)
Ciara chapter 7 . 12/31/2005
Wow. Ending was pretty quick, nevertheless, I still loved it.
Indigo87 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Just finished reading it and I have to say I love, it's really good. Your should be proud! Good job & thanks for the read (_)
sokerfreek922 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
this chapter was absolutely fantastic, the best chapter i've read in this story and better written then a lot of other stories i read, keep up the great work! i look forward to reading more of your stories in the future! happy holidays!
NicknHotchfan chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
I like it. Poor Nicky, he finally talk. I'm glad Greg was there for him. I hope the team be there for him, no matter how lonely he got. I can't wait to read your other story.
bo chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
Great story! I felt it was an honest characterization of Nick and what he might be going through. Thank you!
Vegela chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
That was great, it took hitting Greg in the face to make him talk...very funny. Great work! I love this story!

Too bad it's over though.
nicky69 chapter 7 . 12/30/2005
I know I'm a little late in saying so but I really enjoyed this story. I do love me the Nicky angst. More soon? Pretty Please! Hugs Lou:)