Reviews for Breaking Ties
kokoronagomu chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
nice story! at first i wanted to slap kagome for being such an immature, selfish thing... using the kotodama so much for stupid reasons... but then she grew up a bit more and then she was okay. if one of my kids when they were even in their preteens would act like her i would have slapped them and grounded them... ten/eleven year-olds act like that until they learn that they can't get away with it. anyway, i hope you got to read the manga ending or see the 'final act' anime ending for inuyasha. i was looking through archives for something good to read and i found this. :)

an anime/manga recommendation:
if you've never seen/read/heard of 'rurouni kenshin' i would like to recommend it. they've made a new live action movie that has been released internationally and it is really great (a live action adaptation of an anime series done right) and they've been filming two more live action sequel movies that follows the next arc of the manga (to be released this summer)... they've released a new OVA series and a brand new/different manga story that the movie is partially based on.

if you plug in the following codes in the youtube search engine you can see a few of the trailers :

90ubrsSxrKc -subbed trailer.

yaLOPVAuJs4 -raw character profile trailers.

PvmcNKM-jEo -subbed first episode of the anime.

8qRFhP5PhMk -live action depiction of the dojo fight scene in the above episode.

a7HrF77Ewkg -the sneak preview for the next sequel movies (the second one is the subbed one).
enjoy!

Great job so far :]
oxsugarxcoatedxo chapter 10 . 8/2/2009
It's awesome so far c:
LAUREN chapter 2 . 6/6/2009
i iz likein it zo far!i needan exuse 2 fill up the remaining characters...so...! gasp gasp gasp gasp gasp...only...8848 left...! tisistakkeingforever! SCREW DIS
The Black Flame Phoenix chapter 20 . 4/2/2008
This is so cool keep up the good work.
megan chapter 20 . 9/16/2007
very very good, kept me wanting more! i stayed up all night reading it!
XsHArPXAzXAxSpOoNx chapter 1 . 2/20/2007
aw! poor inu!
Raine44354 chapter 21 . 9/15/2006
i like it. mostly the part when kagome uses the tree to get back to her one and only Inu.

ohh ya...

Inu ears are so KAWII!
Love.Nicolette chapter 20 . 8/17/2006
Aw...This was a great ending to a great story...I'm almost sorry to see it end!

The dramatic, "Then I let it fly" is an awesome touch by the way...Sorry I haven't read OR reviewed in a while. Hopefully I'll catch up on all my reviewing story reading and story writing soon. I've just been so freakin busy! ((I know that's not a real excuse, lol)) Peaces out *~Nikki~*
togaklutz chapter 21 . 8/4/2006
oh thats so depressing... poor newly weds!

AHH WRITE MORE! GAH KILL
MayonakaReinei chapter 21 . 8/3/2006
Yay! A sequel! Sounds good to me, I can't wait to read it.

This was an awesome story btw, I actually read it a while back, and just now realized I forgot to review. Shame on me. LoL :)

~Shigatsu
Silver Night Fox chapter 21 . 8/2/2006
Yes! There is going to be a sequel. I love it! You must hury and write more- quickly, soon, or I will just die from the need to read more! Please post soon. I want to hear/ see more! They got married? YES!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 21 . 8/1/2006
Isn't he a horny hanyou?
WhiteWolf Kyoko chapter 21 . 8/1/2006
Cool a sequel to Breaking Ties! :) The sneak preview was awesome, I can't wait to read the story when it comes out.

Wonderful job! _