Reviews for Unite and Surrender
K-9mom chapter 13 . 8/22/2013
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.. thanks for sharing!
csi.miami.freaks.95 chapter 13 . 8/29/2008
Hey... hasnt this,been like, a few years? i mean its already 2008! when wil you continue... cliffhanger!
Nay chapter 13 . 12/20/2007
Hey Lynnie! Happened to be reading this again. I know I can't really talk, but when are you going to update this?
Turnlach chapter 13 . 7/5/2006
Are you still going with this...its been a few months since your last update.

It's really good so keep going.
Grub5000 SJ Fan chapter 13 . 5/5/2006
I love it, :D plz update soon. not very helpfull but i'm kinda busy... (got exams lol)
JamSack chapter 13 . 3/22/2006
very nice and fluffy! :D
Puccini chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
Are you kidding?...that was a great post! I loved the giggling! I'm sure that everyone is going to be more than estatic for them at the barbeque. They will all be saying, "it's about time!" Please post again soon!
StarrGazer chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
Loved it!

You wrote it very well :)

Can't wait to read the reactions!

Cheers :)
mishy-mo chapter 13 . 3/21/2006
hee hee cool chapter!
Caroline ONeill chapter 1 . 3/19/2006
Great story keep it going and update soon
StarrGazer chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
Yay!

So glad to see updates on this story!

I've been trying to review for a few days now, but there was something wrong with the internet here - I could get into the chapters for your story, but the connection would 'crap out' (pardon the term) whenever I tried to do anything else! I think it's fixed now, although it has been a little finicky on and off this evening...

Glad to see they're finally together :) :) :) - wish the real episode could have turned out this way!

Can't wait to read more :)

Cheers!
mishy-mo chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
hee hee good chapter
Puccini chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
Loved the "for crying out loud!" part! I mean it would be somewhat awkward to just jump into that new part of your relationship! Thought you wrote that scene really well and it had that great "Jack" humor in it too. Do we get to see some of the SGC's reaction to their new relationship? After their "downtime" (quite literally by the way), you know they aren't going to be able to keep their hands off each other or at least stop the smoldering stares between them. I say Jack just plants a huge kiss on Sam in the middle of the commissary...that would let folks know! Hope you post more soon!
Keegan Paige chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
Yes! Good Chapter...always waiting for more!
kdlaxgoalie chapter 12 . 3/18/2006
O GOODY! New chapter! Please ma'am, I'd like some more!