Reviews for Which Is It?
Poochie chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
They're supposed to be at a school?
VampiricRaven chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
It's sooo cute, I love this pairing.
Twisteddarkness225 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
awesome, i loved it.
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Short but sweet. The ending line was fantastic.
PhinalPhantasy chapter 1 . 2/13/2009
:) That was a nice story. I enjoyed it.
Mental Productions chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
Hi. I randomly stumbled upon this after a search of the One Piece forums in an attempt to find some Nami/Vivi yuri. Yay for me.

Sure, its been 3 years since you wrote it, but I'm going to randomly review it now.

Its simple, to the point and disturbingly amusing.

It's good. Do some more please.
Inumaru12 chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Kawaii! I love it! i especially loved the ending! XD
Aven of Eden chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
I love it, though i'm not used to reading yuri, this was pretty freaking cute! i really love Nami's last line:

“If I’d wanted you for your money, I would’ve used it to get these fools treated at a hospital long ago.”

that was spectacular!
FlickerAndFade chapter 1 . 1/24/2007
Loved your story! Loved it! Loved it! Loved it! You rock! Please write more! I love Vivi/Nami stories!
Ty300JD chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
I really liked this... 2nd attempt? now i got to look for the 1st attempt...
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Have I told you that I love you lately?

This was so sweet. Figures Alvida was being such a gossip whore, though. But Nami's there to make it better! Yay for Vivi!
B chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
u are one sick person. i looked at ur profile and all u like are gay pairings. One Piece is such a great show... ... but dont go ruining it with all those sappy romance things. Luffy, Zolo, Nami, Usopp and Sanji have got NO romance at all. this is One Piece we're talking about. i dont care if other epople are also sick enough to have gay pairings. i think is ruins the whole look of One Piece. its not very good at all. i hate it so sue me.

Ben
Takato Metallium chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Kawai~ - I love shojou ai and this one was so cute. Especially with the boys just as concerned as Nami.
Digitaldreamer chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Aw, how sweet! The world needs far more OP yuri.

Nice job~!

~*Digitaldreamer*~
00unknown00 chapter 1 . 1/9/2006
I really like that story :) wish to read more of NAmi x Vivi... it's a quite rare couple...

you described the situation between them very well and sensitive... big plus!